New York-Hudson Valley

Google your Username from the Knot

Everything you have posted pops up!!! so be wary of what you post.  Just a huge FYI.

Re: Google your Username from the Knot

• edited December 2011

I hate when sites do not have privacy options available.

The wedding channel.com posts your name your FI full name your wedding date and where you’re registered. I have a tendency to Google my own name once and a while. So now the wedding channel account pops up.  The account formation was a mistake to begin with. I found a link and clicked on it my info was already PRE Loaded and I miss clicked on the buttons so that I did not create an account. I just wanted to look at the site not start another account the knot is more than perfect for me. Now they won't let me cancel the account and they have no privacy options so I can limit what information is on the web.

• cusi229cusi229 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    they really should have privacy options, esp when it comes to personal stuff about our weddings. 
  • kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Eh, I get what you're saying but it's the internet and this is a public message board - all kinds of creeps probably lurk here. 
    imageimageimage
  • cusi229cusi229 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i know. i just mean people who talk crap about their mother in laws, or sister in laws or bridesmaids, etc.  if they know their username they can see it all! or if they talk crap about their FH's.  some people post a TON of personal stuff in the other forums, it's kinda crazy actually
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards