Massachusetts-Boston

Budget Friendly Wedding Dress Boutique

For brides who do not want to spend a lot on a wedding dress but still want a designer dress, check out Olivia's Bridal Boutique in Acushnet. 

I consider myself a budget consious bride but one who wants a beautiful dress without having to spend a ton of money.  I originally went to David's Bridal thinking that was my best bet.  I knew that I could not deal with the Running of the Brides (plus it ony happens a few times a year).  I did some internet searching and came across this boutique.  I went there today and found my dress!!!!  They had about 300-400 dresses to select from in all sizes.  I wear either a 12 or 14 in a wedding dress and they had plenty to choose from in that size range.  Most of the dresses are shades of white with a small selection of ivory, which I was looking for and I found it!  It is a Maggie Sotterro.  Retail over $1,000, but priced at the boutique for $920 but right now through New Year's Day is 50% off their price!  I even got a petticoat 50% off.  They also have veils, tiaras, flower girl dresses, mother of the bride dresses, and accessories.

I hope this post helps some brides who are still looking for a beautifu wedding dress who are on a tight budget or looking not to spend a lot on a wedding dress.  I was just so happy today to find my dress that I wanted to share this info with all of you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards