New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Wedding Invitations - Where to go?

Hi all,
  So my FI and I are at the point in our wedding planning where we have to go and look at wedding invitations.  I'm at a loss as to where to order them from.  I was hoping to stay clear from ordering them online.  I'd rather go to a local vendor and order them there.  Does anyone know of any well known reputable invitation vendors in Westchester County?

Thanks!
Christine

Re: Wedding Invitations - Where to go?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    we used impressive invites in mamaroneck. they were great. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We ordered online through www.theamericanwedding.com after looking for local printers that gave a price I wanted to pay (I used to work at a company that used to sell Carlson Craft, so I knew what discounts could be possible).

Didn't find anyone, but did talk to Impressive Invites at bridal shows and they seemed to have a great selection and knew their stuff!

I requested samples from a number of online companies to feel the paper quality (that was very important to me) I decided on the invite from The American Wedding.

Most online companies offer free samples so can you can feel the paper stock and texture of the invitation.

I originally wanted to order locally first too, but the costs they were quoting me I couldn't justify.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Saccente's Printing in Mt Vernon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    xtina_824xtina_824 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used impressive invites also. Just got my invites a couple of weeks ago, they came out great! Also, Marie is really nice and knows her stuff.
    BabyFruit TickerWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards