Massachusetts-Boston
Options

tell me about Sabella couture, or about any of the salons you have tried!

I fell in love with a dress at Sabella Couture, and the service there was AMAZING, but I can't even picture the dress in my head now!  If anyone had their gown made there, what was it like?  How were the fittings?  Since she makes the gown to your measurements, are the alterations part of the cost of the dress?  

I should probably try somewhere else too though, any recommendations?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: tell me about Sabella couture, or about any of the salons you have tried!

• Options
    deborah2121deborah2121 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did not go there, but I did visit Allegria Bridal Salon in Belmont when I was searching for BM dresses.  I would have loved to get my wedding dress there, but they were out of my very limited budget.  In any case, their customer service was super!  They are definitely a salon at which I would have loved to try on wedding dresses.  good luck! can't wait to see what you get!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered my Enzoani dress there. Maria is great! I am having some big alterations done to the back of my dress and they were honest about what could and couldn't be done.

If you want a custom dress, Ana Hernandez on Newbury also does them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had Ana Hernandez make my dress.  Loved her, loved her salon, loved the dress, loved the entire experience!  It's amazing knowing that your dress is 100% original for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards