Massachusetts-Boston

Christopher Dumas Photography/Suggestions!

Hi There,
I am looking for some reviews of Christopher Dumas Photography, I am really looking for a photojournalistic type of photographer; he seems to be in between that and traditional. If anyone has any other suggestions I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you :)

Re: Christopher Dumas Photography/Suggestions!

• Chris Dumas is a really talented photographer and a very nice guy.  I have been in a few (3--and a guest at a few others) weddings that he has photographed and all of the brides have been so happy with his work and with working with him as a person.  When the day of the wedding itself comes, you will hardly even know he's there, you will just get to enjoy your day without being ordered around to pose for photos, and end up with the most amazing shots.

He is definitely more a photojournalist than traditionalist, but I know he'll work with people who prefer more of a mixture, so that may be what you are seeing. 
  • I hired Portrait New England for my upcoming spring wedding. They have been awesome to work with so far and actually have a background in photojournalism (like, shooting for newspapers...). They are very reasonably priced too.
    JohnLo is very good too. I think his style is very nice and he gets rave reviews on these boards.
    PM me if you need any other recs- I did a ton of research before settling on a photographer.
  • Definitely depends a lot on your budget, for sure.  I am also happy to exchange PMs if you have questions!

• I recommend portraid new england as well.  They are great.  Bill has the photojournalism and his wife Naome is more of the artistic so you get a nice mix...very responive to questions ect...great to work with
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards