Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Engagement Pictures Location --- Suggestions Please!!

Looking for suggestions on location to have our Engagement Pictures taken. We are looking for somewhere that we can bring our dog along! We do not want an "urban/city" feel to our pictures, we want rustic/nature pictures. Can anybody suggest any great parks around the Boston Area?

Thanks!!

Re: Engagement Pictures Location --- Suggestions Please!!

• Options
    The arboretum in Jamaica Plain is a great big grassy, tree-filled area.  I also love the park area behind the Museum of Fine Arts, there's a little river and bridge which might make for some more interesting options and would probably fit your rustic theme nicely.

And the farther away from Boston you go, the more options you have, I know there are tons of great places here in the north shore!

BTW, I'm planning on bringing my dog along for engagement pictures, too.. lol... thank you for making me feel less crazy ;)
  • Options
    I agree with the idea of getting out of the city that the PP had. Have you thought of the Blue Hills Reservation?  Maybe Jamaica Pond in JP, or Lake Waban on the Wellesley College campus?

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We took ours at the deCordova in Lincoln.  Don't know if you are willing to go that far, but it's worth it!

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I love the arboretum!  The suggestions here are really good, but here are two more: The Fells in Medford and Walden Pond in Concord.
  • Options
    One more suggestion-The Auburndale Cove, a woodsy park near the Charles River in Newton.  It's T accessible with a long walk or a very short cab ride.  
  • Options
    Larz anderson Park in Brookline is beautiful......definately can bring the dog there too.  Not sure when you are looking to do your pictures but if you can do it when leaves are changing it is simply breath taking.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards