Massachusetts-Boston

Cocktail Hour Music - Steel Drums

Hi....
I'm looking for a steel drum band for my cocktail hour.  Does anyone know of a good steel drum band that will travel to the Cape?  Thanks.

Re: Cocktail Hour Music - Steel Drums

• edited December 2011
    Hi....
    I'm looking for a steel drum band for my cocktail hour.  Does anyone know of a good steel drum band that will travel to the Cape?  Thanks.
  • tayliataylia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Sabtos610 I met a man named Jason at  an bridal expo I want to use steel drums at my wedding being that my family is west Indian its www.steeldrumtech.com I think he is in the Mass or RI area hope it woks let me know I would really love to have it also.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Try posting this on the local board. 

I guess I've only heard loud steel drums, I'd just be concerned about the volume.  You want your guests to be able to talk to each other -- not scream over the drums.  :)

Planning Bio ~ Updated 9/23/11

Wedding Countdown Ticker

D-Day is 11.5.11

128 invited 102 Party People 23 Party Poopers 3 Wishy Washies
    The harassment begins on 10.15.11!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding where the cocktail hour had steel drum musicians- it was fantastic! I'll see if I can find the bands name.
  • edited December 2011
    NuImage I believe has a steel drum band. 
    Lisa is the contact.  She is so nice and very helpful!  I ended up booking the DJ 5 minutes before my venue and Lisa was great with figuring out the dates on one line while I was talking on the other with my venue.

http://www.nuimagedj.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards