Massachusetts-Boston

For Sale: Fall wedding- Brown and Green Apple theme

I recently got married and my Mom is dying for me to get some of the extra stuff out of her house! We had an October wedding with brown,ivory,apple green colors... Please email me at dmcotting@yahoo.com if you would be interested in anything below and I can email pictures etc. My mom lives in the north shore and would probably prefer pick up at her house or around that area. My husband and I are living out of state and I dont want her to be running all over the place :)
Thanks!!

-13 medium sized hurricane vases- $3 each (originally bought for $5 each)

-MANY clear glass tulip candle votives- probably more than 60- I can count for an exact number if your interested- $0.50 each  (originally bought for $1 each)

-13 brown round woven placemats- $5 for all (originally bought for $1 each)

-1 large bag of small fake green apples (they are about the size of crabapples)- $20 (we spent about $80 total on these- I was shocked at the price of these in store!)

-1 bag of medium sized fake green apples- $20 (total original cost about $40)

-2 tall cylinder vases (about 36" but I could measure for exact if interested) -$20 for both vases (originally $20 each)

-Card box- White fabric box bought at craft store that we decorated with brown ribbon, a dress and suit on the front, and says "I do" below. Hard to explain but it came out cute- I can send a picture- $30

-4 wreaths- brown twig wreaths with green apple trim- $5 each

-9 Candle jar monogram "D" Silver- these are meant to be hung on candle jars but we used them on the LED pillar candles- $0.50 each (bought for $1 each)

Re: For Sale: Fall wedding- Brown and Green Apple theme

• Can you please tell me where you found your placemats at only $1 a piece? 

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_sale-fall-wedding-brown-green-apple-theme?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:d2e4bf2b-7e11-4d0e-bf24-875aba4fda18Post:5dd5ad93-ba3e-4369-a37c-292b8a755d47">For Sale: Fall wedding- Brown and Green Apple theme</a>:
    [QUOTE]I recently got married and my Mom is dying for me to get some of the extra stuff out of her house! We had an October wedding with brown,ivory,apple green colors... Please email me at dmcotting@yahoo.com if you would be interested in anything below and I can email pictures etc. My mom lives in the north shore and would probably prefer pick up at her house or around that area. My husband and I are living out of state and I dont want her to be running all over the place :) Thanks!! -13 medium sized hurricane vases- $3 each (originally bought for $5 each) -MANY clear glass tulip candle votives- probably more than 60- I can count for an exact number if your interested- $0.50 each  (originally bought for $1 each) -13 brown round woven placemats- $5 for all (originally bought for $1 each) -1 large bag of small fake green apples (they are about the size of crabapples)- $20 (we spent about $80 total on these- I was shocked at the price of these in store!) -1 bag of medium sized fake green apples- $20 (total original cost about $40) -2 tall cylinder vases (about 36" but I could measure for exact if interested) -$20 for both vases (originally $20 each) -Card box- White fabric box bought at craft store that we decorated with brown ribbon, a dress and suit on the front, and says "I do" below. Hard to explain but it came out cute- I can send a picture- $30 -4 wreaths- brown twig wreaths with green apple trim- $5 each -9 Candle jar monogram "D" Silver- these are meant to be hung on candle jars but we used them on the LED pillar candles- $0.50 each (bought for $1 each)
    Posted by DanielleMA14[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards