Massachusetts-Boston

Tiffany Ballroom Norwood

Does anyone have any recent experience here. Thinking of this as an option for a March Wedding

Re: Tiffany Ballroom Norwood

• moonbee73moonbee73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry I should've added the Four points Sheraton originally
  • MisheyldMisheyld member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beatiful ballroom, but not many places for pictures.
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married here in June.  It's a GREAT package deal and Mindy, the wedding coordinator, is FABULOUS!  There is a beautiful garden/waterfall area to take photos, although it's close to the road which is weird, but still pretty.  Additionally, just down the road about 5 minutes is Norwood Center that has a beautiful gazebo. So if you're having the ceremony elsewhere then heading to the tiffany ballroom for your reception, you can stop at the center for photos. 

Another major bonus, the room block prices are FANTASTIC!  it's only $95 or $115 (depending on the size room you want). 

I can also speak to the bakery and florist included in their packages.  The bakery is Dessert Works and they are incredible!  Our tasting was awesome and the flavors are delightful!!  The florist (Charlotte Designs) was a bit opinionated, but very experienced and I am incredibly happy with the floral arrangement choices! My supervisor also had her reception here last year and still raves about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards