Massachusetts-Boston
Options

April 3rd Wedding

Hello!  I haven't been on in here in quite some time, and didn't do much posting when I was.  Anyway, I got married on April 3rd and just wanted to share some pictures.  My photographer, Erin Chapman, did an awesome job, and I can't say enough wonderful things about her.  Our band was also fabulous and everyone has been raving about them ever since.  We were married at the Hyatt in Cambridge and they also did a fantastic job, and I think the venue definitely contributed to how well the photos came out.

Just thought I would share!  Enjoy!

Slideshow:  http://www.ecimagery.com/KaliAlWedding/
Photo Gallery:  http://ecimagery.instaproofs.com/collection.php?event=219229

Re: April 3rd Wedding

• Options
    jenandcrisjenandcris member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loooove your flowers and the picture of you and DH with the skyline!! You two look SOO happy!!
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Those are gorgeous...thanks for sharing - and I actually post more now that I am married, go figure! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I lovvvee them! And you looked so beautiful. Where did you get your bracelet? I think I just decided that's what I want to wear. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Your pictures are so cute! I love your cake topper!!

August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  I forgot about my flowers, The Tangled Web did them, and they came out exactly how I wanted. 

The bracelet was actually my grandmothers, my mother found it in her jewelry the week before my wedding, I had actually planned on wearing a different one.
  • Options
    noodle_oonoodle_oo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, what a gorgeous wedding!  You looked graet!  I love the bracelet also and your hair was beautiful!

I would *LOVE* to see your reviews and hear more about the wedding!  We are getting married at your venue in August!  Any advice would be very much appreciated!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey fellow date twin!! Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oooh I love your hair!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!  Love the cake topper!  Nice colors.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    megandjaymegandjay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those skyline pics are A-mazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!  Thanks for sharing!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Why hello there venue twin!  I love the outdoor photo with the city in the background. Great view!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Noodle:  The Hyatt Cambridge did a fantastic job!  We had our ceremony in the tent out front (we should have done it in the courtyard, but we were afraid of the weather in April).  Everyone was soooo incredibly helpful and attentive.  We did our photos before the ceremony in the Empress room on the 14th floor, the outdoor shots were taken on the balcony in that room, and the first look was done on the sunken dance-floor.  It worked out really well, and we had a lot of time.  A lot of our "romantic shots" were done right in the hotel lobby (that's where the brick wall shots were taken).  I would definitely request the Empress room as your photo room if it is available.  The reception itself was awesome.  My only complaint, and it really is soooo minor, is that we had stations, and they arranged it more like a buffet.  Again, a really minor complaint.  The food was amazing, and people are still telling me how great it was.  We even had one guest who was afraid of heights and wouldn't go to the reception because of all the windows, and the banquet person in charge of our event made him a plate off the buffet and personally delivered it to his room.  Awesome service.  Also, make sure you square away your cake-top before hand.  I didn't and mine went missing.  They did order me a brand new one, though, so I guess I can't really complain.  We weren;t planning on saving it anyway.  Icing on the Cake did my cake and it was delicious.  My only problem was that the swiss dots were supposed to be black and they were white instead, but I was the only one who noticed that.  I would highly recommend them.

• Options
    laura030laura030 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for sharing your pictures! You look so beautiful, and it seems like it was an amazing day!

I love your hair.. where do you find your headband? So pretty.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards