Massachusetts-Boston

Hair & Make-up Recommendations for Salem-area?

Hi there!
Was wondering if anyone can recommend a great hair stylist and a make-up artist?  I am getting married in Salem so I guess it would be easiest to get someone from there but not required.  Thanks so much!

Re: Hair & Make-up Recommendations for Salem-area?

• edited December 2011
    d&p- I think I mentioned to you before I got married at the Hawthorne in Salem. I found that a lot of the lcoal salem stylists were priced very higher (often sometimes on par or even higher than prices in Boston). I ended up going with Paula's Hair and Day Spa in Beverly. Its a 10 minute drive from the Hawthorne Hotel.

The prices at Paula's were great. But even more importantly- they did an amazing job! They were so accomodating- Paula is so so talented and her makeup artists (I used Gina) were phenomenal. I loved them! They are fantastic!

PM me if you want more info.

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • ebigelowebigelow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

One of my friends used Rouge for makeup and she looked beautiful!  Also, not hair or makeup, but I got my nails done at Orchid Nails at Pickering Wharf and they were great!  They even let us bring champagne in with us! :)

• CandCMedeirosCandCMedeiros member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found an amazing make-up artist that will travel to Salem.  Her website is www.gracemake-up.com ... she is super nice and listens!!!!  She used to be the make-up artist for the patriots cheerleaders!  You should def give her a call!  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards