New York-Hudson Valley

Keratin Hair Treatment

Hi Again,

So this is NWR.... Has anyone had the keratin treatment done? If so, what do you think? Are you happy with it?

Ulta is having a sale for $185, and i am debating doing this. Any feedback would be great!

TIA
GladysSmile

Re: Keratin Hair Treatment

• BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of the married ladies had it done by her sister who works in a salon, let me get her facebook and see if I can get her post for ya =)

Jaimie
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Jaimie!
  • Mimi501Mimi501 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey I just talked with Jaime. My sister is a hair dresser and did the keratin treatment on my hair. I love it. My hair is naturally very curly, it does take a lot of the curl out but it is basically to take the frizz out. It lasts for 3 months & you have to use their shampoo & conditioner or a shampoo & conditioner without sodium chloride. You have to be very careful which treatment you use b/c some people use Formaldehyde in their treatment which is an extremely strong chemical and will damage your hair. My sister is located in Ardsley if your interested. Her salon is Cutting Edge Hair Studios. The price starts at $250 and can go up depending on your hair length but they do $100 off the first time. If you want a pic e-mail me at mimi501@optonline.net with your e-mail address and I'll send you one.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah didn't Melissa have it done?  I don't remember her username but she likes dogs...anyone else know who I mean??
  • edited December 2011
    Mimi-you're who I meant!  I couldn't remember your username, only that your real name is Melissa haha!
  • edited December 2011
    My mom had this done and it looks *amazing*. Her hair has always been fairly frizzy, and now it's *so* smooth and sleek, I hardly recognize her ;-)

She looks younger and has gotten a million compliments,
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!

I would love pics! My email is guerragladys@optonline.net
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards