New York-Hudson Valley

Locust Grove

I am not sure if someone else recently posted about this but the search isn't working... I visited there today and LOVED it.  The place is so different from anything I have visited.  I was wondering if anyone on here is getting married there or has any information on this venue.  TIA
Jamie
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Locust Grove

• edited December 2011
    Locust Grove is amazing and they do a wonderful job.  The layout is perfect and the photo opportunities are endless. 
  • limocatlimocat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at it too and really liked that you could have beautiful outdoors and that really interesting indoor room. It only fits 150 (and I think that might be without a dance floor), but if you're having a smaller wedding, that could work. It's a pretty expensive rental fee-$5K I believe. The guy had sent me a bunch of information, but I can't find it now. His last name is Snodgrass. A friend of a friend got married there and I saw the pictures-beautiful. Also, there's a marriott across the street, or down it so it made it really easy for guests. They could just walk I think. I think you can chose your own caterer. Good luck.
  • jamiefourjamiefour member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys... I met with the guy there and everything seemed perfect...I just hope I can make it happen!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hello! Jamie, did you wind up booking your event at Locust Grove? Did you like it? Also, do you know if the 150 max allows for a dance floor? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards