Massachusetts-Boston

Photographer help!

Hi! I am looking for a good photographer that is decently priced if anyone knows one in the Boston area. Please help, thanks :)

Re: Photographer help!

• the real question is what are you looking for and what does "good price" mean to you

we are using portrait new england.  we love that bill and naome are a husband and wife team and we are so excited that we get two photographers automatically in our package so more pictures different angels and they have two different syles he is the takes more of the photojournalism ones and namoe more artistic.  The best part is they customize the package for you and make it work for your budget so there arent set things they make it you
  • i agree with the pp... your OP may mean different things to different people but i cannot recommend john loconte from johnlo photography enough. we used him years ago and our friends have used him and all rave and love him. such a nice guy and def worth a look imho, his website is www.johnlophoto.com

hth! best of luck
  • Check out 1026 Photography!
  • OMG, go with B.W. Gibson Photography!!! They are soooo good and take amazing pictures. Not sure what you're looking to spend but I thought they were prices extremely well (considering photographers can easily by $4,000 plus)
  • We love our photography Gary Abramson at Photography Your Way in Peabody.
  • The absolute best photographer is Erin Curran at Erin Curran Photography ( she has a website too!). She does amazing work. She has shot some of our friends weddings and we had to have her! she did our save the dates and we could'nt be happier. We're having her do our wedding in July as well! Definitely give her a look, totally worth it!
  • I loved Melissa DeSchamp!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Amber with forevercandid photography!

HIGHLY recommend!!
  • We love our photographer! Erin Curran -www.ecurranphoto.com
    You can see Erin's most recent work (including my engagement shoot) on her blog -http://ecurranphoto.wordpress.com/
    She does amazing work and made us feel so comfortable. I can't wait for her to shoot our wedding in July.
  • Definitely check out Little Bliss Photo!  Located in CT but willing to travel within 2.5 hours and incredibly affordable!
    facebook.com/LittleBlissPhoto
  • Check out Scott Metzger.  Loved our pics and he was great to work with. 

http://www.metzgerstudios.com
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • Try David Garcia Photography
    www.davidgarciaphotography.com
    (781) 645-2199
  • My all-time-favorite photographer ever is Berryphotos.  They offer a ton in their packages and the price just can't be beat.  They're creative, fun and just so great to work with.  Their website is www.berryphotos.com
  • i'm using Berryphotos! 
  • Try www.lovecameraaction.com! They are the best photographers I have seen! And they do a digital video album where they send out a videographer with the photographer team and then custom design an album with video clips and put it on a DVD! It is so cool, hard to explain but you should see it! Their photos are so amazing too! Good luck!
  • I used Genevieve Bergeron Photography. I loved her. She only takes so many weddings a year and she got amazing photos of my wedding!!! I tell everyone about her. She goes out of her way to go above and beyond and you get so much personalized service and products through her. I even got a bottle of boutique wine and handmade chocolates when I signed with her just as a thank you. She did a slide show and had champagne and appetizers to show us our pictures when we came back from our honeymoon. She even got my flower girl up the aisle. 
    Loved her. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards