Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Boudior photoshoot

Hi ladies, I live here in MA but am having a destination wedding in Las Vegas, so all my research has been focused there. I want to do a "sexy" boudoir photo shoot for my soon to be husband as a gift. I have found only one photographer in the area. Does anyone know any other photographers that do this and have experience? Thanks for your help!

Re: Boudior photoshoot

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Rachel Hadiashar for mine and loved them.  I'm pretty sure she's doing some sessions in September.  Here's her website

http://www.mergeweddings.com/
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011

The girl who did my make-up just posted something on FB about a session she's working on in September with Reflections by Christen. I know nothing about this photographer but maybe worth looking into! I think it's at Hotel Marlowe.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sweet Tooth boudoir and Sublime Boudoir are out of Boston- I had thought about using one of them for my session but I ended up using my wedding photographers instead: Portrait New England. They did an awesome job and they were more reasonable than the other two choices. I was really happy with my pictures, and so was hubby ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My photographer is based out of Rhode Island and she does Boudoir, she calls them Red Boot Sessions.  Her name is Sara Zarrella - http://www.sarazarrella.com.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Kate at Sweet Tooth Boudoir, she is amazing and she works with a hair/makeup girl. I'm the army pin up girl on her site <:
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    mia082683mia082683 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hexfire out of Saco, ME (they travel - I live in Peabody) is awesome.
    hexfire.net
    image 180 Invited
    image 160 are joining in!!
    image 17 are missing out!!
    image 3 are late to RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    nicunicu2002nicunicu2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    contact Daphne with Fantasy Photography.  She is a little on the expensive side, but they are the most incredible pics ever!  I got them for my fiance last year.  They are able to photoshop the pics right away so you can see what they will look like with a little clean up (i had a huge scar on my abd that they erased).  Email me at nicunicu2002@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

kim
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Focal Impulse (focalimpulse.com) is amazing! They do "Quickie Slam" marathon boudoir photo sessons about once a month in a boutique hotel in Boston/Cambridge, and the rates are super reasonable. The photos came out incredibly! They really do a great job of making you feel comfortable, confident, and sexy, and are just great people to work with.
  • Options
    rsmiles77rsmiles77 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We almost went with a photographer (who is amazing by the way) based out of Dover NH but she travels to MA, New england area. She offers boudoir shoots- we saw pics that were amazing. You could look at her website too: Aphrodite Photography in NH (don't know websiteo ff hand but just google it). Good luck...her name is Jennifer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards