New York-New York City
Options

Venues- Westchester County Help

I am helping a friend plan her wedding in Westchester and I wanted to ensure I didn't miss any venues. I am from CT so I could use the help. The budget is for around $80 a  person, any suggestions for venues? They are looking to have the ceremony there as well(a place with indoor/outdoor areas would be nice). Thanks!
10|24|09

Re: Venues- Westchester County Help

• Options
    vienna1121vienna1121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am getting married at the doubletree in tarrytown. ive seen it a bunch of times but have not been to an event there. they have a really nice gazebo on the back for the outdoor ceremony and the reception rooms are really nice. its just above the price range though at about 90/pp plus tax etc.
  • Options
    Sheryllyn81Sheryllyn81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I too need hel p with a venue in Westchester.  I am having buffet style and $80 pp is ideal! Anyone else know of any other places?
  • Options
    kahbkahb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You may want to repost this on the hudson valley board. They probably are more familiar with the westchester venues.

I would try Lake Isle Country Club in Eastchester. They seem like they might be lower.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oy $80 pp in a Westchester Country club/reception hall is going to be tough.  You may need to be flexible on the time of day and day of the week in order to get a price near that.   Most places are at least $100 pp for a buffet style on a prime weekend night. 

Here are some places you could start with.... The Greentree Country Club (this is where mine will be), Surf Club, The VIP, Beckwith Point, Mamaroneck Beach & Yacht Club.

Good luck!

October 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can also try Sinapi Ceola Manor in Jefferson Valley, NY -  I went a wedding there and it was great. They are in the $80 range I believe.

Also, you can try Villa Barone Hilltop Manor in Mahopac, NY (not the Villa Barone in the Bronx - there are two locations.) That was really pretty and reasonable as well.

Good luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    With that price range, try Greentree or Westchester Manor in Hastings. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards