Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Weekday Bachelorette Ideas

I'm a Boston local getting married in Pittsburgh, but I'm trying to plan a friend's bachelorette up here.

Here's the issue:  Her wedding is on a Thursday.  So, the bachelorette is either on Monday night (people have to work during the day) or Tuesday evening after the rehearsal dinner that day.

Any suggestions on what to do on a weekday evening?  A lot of ideas I had (Inman Oasis, Chocolate Bar) are only free on weekends or during work hours.

TIA!

Re: Weekday Bachelorette Ideas

• Options
    plato79plato79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should check out the pole dancing bachelorette parties at Gypsy Rose: http://www.gypsyrosedancing.com/Gypsy_Rose_Dancing/Parties.html

I've been to 2 bachelorette parties here - it's a lot of fun, not skanky. They do a great job. Definitely make sure you get Wendy the owner - she was a lot more fun and better than the other girl. I think it's $40 pp and you can schedule it any time. They dont' allow alcohol at the place, so it wouldn't be an issue of people having to work the next day.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!
  • Options
    mia082683mia082683 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about some type of dinner and spa thing.. lots of spas are open well into the evenings, especially if there's a group of you.
    image 180 Invited
    image 160 are joining in!!
    image 17 are missing out!!
    image 3 are late to RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions! I hadn't thought of an evening spa thing... I'll have to look into it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards