Massachusetts-Boston

Creative *indoor* wedding photo ideas

Hi there,

We are working on an indoor photo list in case it rains on our wedding day.

Does anyone have any ideas or examples of interesting indoor wedding pictures?
Our wedding is in Harvard Square, so if you know of any cool places there, that'd be even better.

Thanks!

Re: Creative *indoor* wedding photo ideas

• noodle_oonoodle_oo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One great place I know is the Boston Public Library.  It is beautiful!  Here are some great photos there:

http://leahhaydock.blogspot.com/2010/01/engagement-pictures-in-boston-public.html

In Harvard Sq, you might want to check out the Harvard campus and see if there are any nice buildings open to the public.  Good luck!
  • MondocurioMondocurio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh! I'm super interested in this - Where is your wedding? Mine is in Harvard Square at Upstairs on the Square. Nov. 13!!!
  • dparisidparisi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not to highjack the post, but Upstairs in the Square is an awesome place for a wedding!!!
  • winterclassicwinterclassic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with dparisi! Great choice for a venue! Call ahead for location permission in advance. We plan to do the same at the suggestion of our photographer.
  • edited December 2011
    I got married in Harvard Square.  It's an awesome area for photos.  The rain cleared in time for our photos, so mostly the pics are outside, but we have some that are sheltered.  For ex, we have some great photos outside of Widener library, underneath the columns (which is outdoors but covered).  We also snuck into the Harvard Book Store for a few pics.  Bartley's or ice cream shop or Sweet cupcakes would be cute too.  We also got some nice pics inside our venue, e.g. looking down a spiral staircase at us.

Upstairs on the Square is a very cool space!  I'm sure there will be plenty to work with indoors there.
    imageimage BFP #1 7/2011 natural m/c at 11.5 weeks. BFP #2 3/2012 ectopic pg, MTX at 7.5 weeks. BFP #3 10/2012, EDD 6/24/2013 over the moon to be expecting our baby girl in June!
  • edited December 2011
    KIllian -- what was your venue with the sprial staircase?

We're not getting married at the Upstairs on the Square, that was another poster.

Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    We got married at the Harvard Faculty Club.  Where is your wedding?
    imageimage BFP #1 7/2011 natural m/c at 11.5 weeks. BFP #2 3/2012 ectopic pg, MTX at 7.5 weeks. BFP #3 10/2012, EDD 6/24/2013 over the moon to be expecting our baby girl in June!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards