New York-New York City

Photographer

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has used or met with DreamLife Photography in NYC.  My fiance and I met them last night at a bridal show and thought their albums and pictures overall were beautiful.  The folks working their booth seemed very friendly.  With that being said, the reviews online seem to be a bit suspicious...almost too good to be true.  I would love your opinions and if you feel like sharing some of your pictures that would be great.

Re: Photographer

• It's important to know who the photographer is who will shoot your wedding. I would also request seeing some full wedding gallery samples from them. Hope this helps!
  • It's important to know who the photographer is who will shoot your wedding. I would also request seeing some full wedding gallery samples from them. Hope this helps!
  • I looked at their website and the work is really solid, and the pricing is very, very competitive.
    I live in New York and maybe living here made me suspicious in general (!!) and I am a little suspicious, right now.

The only thing I can recommend, is that you ask to see a full wedding. On their website, they are all very different, and maybe they are just showing the best of the best...
  • I hired Dreamlife for my wedding.  Sonny did a wonderful job and took over 1500 pictures.  You can check out the photos on my wedding website (link below).  I would hire them again in a heartbeat.
  • Never heard of Dreamlife, but we used Angela Cappetta who was a dream to work with and we still love our album.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards