New York-New York City

Our Day After Session made it on Style Me Pretty!!

Hello Ladies,

I was married last February in NJ, and we did a "Day After" shoot with Aga Images a PHENOMINAL NYC photographer!!  She submitted our pics to Style Me Pretty blog, for their Fashion Week, and we got featured!!  You can check out the feature at
http://www.stylemepretty.com/2010/04/20/dramatic-day-after-session-by-aga-images 

Hope all is well!!

Re: Our Day After Session made it on Style Me Pretty!!

• alisonzalisonz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BEAUTIFUL!

I have always been curious about Day After shoots. DId you get your hair and makeup done again? was your dress in ok shape from the day before. I mean, everything looks flawless in the photos, just wondering how much extra effort was involved.

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos
  • kimtimkimtim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!

I think the Day After Session is GREAT!  You are so much more relaxed then the actual day of the wedding, and i like the idea that you can change up your look for pictures.  I was torn for my wedding to wear it up or down, and ended up with it up.  Although i loved it, it was nice to do the Day after Session with it down.  I did my own hair and makeup, and i got the dress cleaned, but now when i get it perserved i don't have to pay for it to get cleaned again.  Really there was no extra effort, it was just a lot of fun!!
    Kim
  • edited December 2011

Holy WOW!!!!! What a fantastic and beautiful session....congrats!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards