New York-New York City

makeup/hair for less than $300

Hi!
Does anyone have a recommendation for a stylist who can do bridal hair & makeup for less than $300? That is the lowest quote I've recieved so far and I still think its a little bit obscene. 

thanks in advance !

Re: makeup/hair for less than $300

• Are you looking to stay in NYC or willing to go to a place within the 5 boroughs? I know of a make-up artist and a hair salon that does very good work and they are reasonable.
  • I'm using Styled by Jen for my hair (she offers make up, but I prefer to do my own).  She's very reasonably priced and I was REALLY happy with my trial.  She either works out of her Astoria studio, or will travel to you.
  • Check Margie bresciani. I think she was under 300.
  • thanks guys! cinderella, thank you - margie is actually one of 2 people who are right at $300 :)
    I'm going to check out styled by jen - thank you!

uoujocdeelovely, I don't think I would want to travel outside manhattan that day, wouldn't want to risk getting stuck in traffic or something on the way back! thank you though! 
  • Check Sabrina from Event Remembered, she does beautiful work and come to you.  Should be in your budget range as well.
  • I just had my wedding and used Margie. 
    She was amazing. I cannot even express how great my make up and hair was. 
    One comment from the night was: Who ever did your hair and makeup you better keep her close - come all this is amazing!!!!

She is worth every penny. 
    You can do the trial with her in Chelsea or in Astoria. She will come to you and bring an assistant if needed no extra charge. 

She finished my hair and makeup at 2 and I didnt have to touch anything up except lipstick the whole night. 

If you want any pics pm me. 

I had a trial with Sabrina from events remembered. Hate to say this - but don't waste your time and money. 
    My hair from the trial didn't even last the drive home. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards