Wedding Etiquette Forum

FFF

Anyone?

Yeah, yeah, the person who made the call out site. We get that.
my read shelf:
Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
40/112

Photobucket

Re: FFF

• I'm so glad rbtrumpet is getting married tomorrow. I know this is, like, a wedding planning site and all but I can't take her 2-3 WR posts a day anymore.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c0a309-7e01-476a-90bd-ea2d4015a52dPost:d4eb5d1f-ae85-47fb-a00e-9204f15897df">FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone? Yeah, yeah, the person who made the call out site. We get that.
    Posted by msmerymac[/QUOTE]

Hahaha.  I knew that would be the first one, even if it was said in jest.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Pirateinthesky strikes me as a big ole AW. The wedding budget poll, to me, felt like she was just asking so she could tell us all what her wedding budget is.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Ok, I'll bite. But I won't be around to deal with the fallout later. Not being a puussy about it, but I have real work to do this afternoon.

But I flame the shiit out of Nebb. Just in general. Always coming in here all up in arms. Someone said this about me, someone said that, don't do this, don't do that...blah blah blah. Yet never comes around anymore just to hang out. It's weird and annoying. Sucks, because she used to be awesomesauce.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • FFS, LVB!
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c0a309-7e01-476a-90bd-ea2d4015a52dPost:0d5df742-fab1-4f0c-a160-4aab5a9d2fd6">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]FFS , LVB!
    Posted by temerityjane[/QUOTE]

::snort:: Did I steal yours?
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • [QUOTE]Pirateinthesky strikes me as a big ole AW. The wedding budget poll, to me, felt like she was just asking so she could tell us all what her wedding budget is.
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was coming in here to say. Why does everyone else's budget matter, other than to also say what yours is?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c0a309-7e01-476a-90bd-ea2d4015a52dPost:0d5df742-fab1-4f0c-a160-4aab5a9d2fd6">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]FFS , LVB!

<div>This made me ell oh ell. </div>
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c0a309-7e01-476a-90bd-ea2d4015a52dPost:560a4332-9d88-4448-bd4e-afbf3e374140">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pirateinthesky strikes me as a big ole AW. The wedding budget poll, to me, felt like she was just asking so she could tell us all what her wedding budget is.

Annonymous budget polls don't really annoy me. They do them on the Budget board occassionally (inevitably followed by, "I could NEVER pay more than $342.54 for my wedding. OMG, you're like rich and wasteful.") but I didn't like her responses. Like when she said to Whit, "Oh wow, I could never spend that little. My parents want me to serve a full meal." How do you know she didn't? $3k doesn't necessarily mean a cake and punch reception.
    my read shelf:
    40/112

Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c0a309-7e01-476a-90bd-ea2d4015a52dPost:32235d6c-5da8-4a16-b021-6039cebe5642">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : ::snort:: Did I steal yours?
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]

No, I was just saying it before she could.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • [QUOTE]FFS , LVB!

::giggle::
  • I'm not sure if Nebb has always been that way and we just notice it because she isn't around to shoot the shiit and talk about cool stuff anymore, or if she really just got more biitchy.
    my read shelf:
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Goddamnit, LVB, you made me participate in FFF. FFS. This is the worst thing to ever happen to me. Sky is falling. Everyone hates me. How dare you say words.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • I think that this is considered a thin flame since we don't know who exactly did these posts, but anyone who made random callouts for Amoro...seriously.

The only reason they didn't say any of that here is because they know she bites back and usually harder.

I wish some of those people would just 'fess up and admit that it was them.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c0a309-7e01-476a-90bd-ea2d4015a52dPost:84d38529-67dd-43c7-81fd-a92c49dcd6f6">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sure if Nebb has always been that way and we just notice it because she isn't around to shoot the shiit and talk about cool stuff anymore, or if she really just got more biitchy.

APPARENTLY (watch out, I'm PARAPHRASING HERE, NOT USING DIRECT QUOTES), she REALLY hates some people on this board, so it kinda taints the whole thing for her. Which I have to ask, why come around if you know it's just going to make you that bitter towards everyone/thing else?
  • The thing is, Jess, if someone came in here and said, "I think Amoro's a bitch," she probably wouldn't give a crap. At least that person would have balls and I think Amoro would appreciate that.
    my read shelf:
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Salt - what a beautiful picture!

I also love that Moose put up a new wedding picture - she looks so pretty in her pictures. 

I'm doing this completely wrong, but every time I post a FFF, I end up hugging the person I flamed, so . . . I'll just skip right to the hugouts. 
  • Salt - where have you been??

I agree with the pirateinthesky and Nebb flames, but don't have any that I can think of on my own.  I'm sure I'll be called out as a bandwagoner :)  It was a short week on here for me.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c0a309-7e01-476a-90bd-ea2d4015a52dPost:80facf37-2ce2-4dc6-bce0-55f54dc0660e">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Goddamnit, LVB, you made me participate in FFF. FFS . This is the worst thing to ever happen to me. <strong>Sky is falling</strong>. Everyone hates me. How dare you say words.

Foshizzle
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c0a309-7e01-476a-90bd-ea2d4015a52dPost:bafbecac-ebb5-4dc0-af9f-275c4f1c2168">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Salt - where have you been?? I agree with the pirateinthesky and Nebb flames, but don't have any that I can think of on my own.  I'm sure I'll be called out as a bandwagoner :)  It was a short week on here for me.
    Posted by FutureMrsTR[/QUOTE]

SHE'S BEEN WRITING HER UNFUNNY BLOG, DUH.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c0a309-7e01-476a-90bd-ea2d4015a52dPost:ab2aa58a-e189-4341-ba5a-86563c47ed55">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Annonymous budget polls don't really annoy me. They do them on the Budget board occassionally (inevitably followed by, "I could NEVER pay more than $342.54 for my wedding. OMG, you're like rich and wasteful.") but I didn't like her responses. <strong>Like when she said to Whit, "Oh wow, I could never spend that little. My parents want me to serve a full meal." How do you know she didn't? $3k doesn't necessarily mean a cake and punch reception.</strong>
    Exactly. I don't mind budget polls in general, because they're anonymous and if you don't want to participate, you obviously don't have to. I don't know, her judgment of what all a 3K wedding can include and how her FI's parents would be pissed if she spent that just rubbed me all the wrong way. I found it condescending.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Salt! Your avatar is so... not funny!  :P

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c0a309-7e01-476a-90bd-ea2d4015a52dPost:ab2aa58a-e189-4341-ba5a-86563c47ed55">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Annonymous budget polls don't really annoy me. They do them on the Budget board occassionally (inevitably followed by, "I could NEVER pay more than $342.54 for my wedding. OMG, you're like rich and wasteful.") but I didn't like her responses. <strong>Like when she said to Whit, "Oh wow, I could never spend that little. My parents want me to serve a full meal."</strong> How do you know she didn't? $3k doesn't necessarily mean a cake and punch reception.

I cringed when I read that, and almost said something -- but Whit handled it with grace, as always.  Still, the whole "Props to you!"/"By the way, I could never be that cheap without embarrassing my in laws!" juxtaposition was <em>completely</em> devoid of tact.
  • I've called Amoro a biitch before, to her (internet) face, and I'm still alive. We even hugged it out.
  • I miss old Nebb. I don't know who this new Nebb person is. :(

TJ PARTICIPATED IN FFF!! SHES BECOME WHAT SHE HATES!!!! BWWAWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c0a309-7e01-476a-90bd-ea2d4015a52dPost:871708fa-0d14-4c2e-a914-d4f8af97b12c">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : I cringed when I read that, and almost said something -- but Whit handled it with grace, as always.  Still, the whole "Props to you!"/"By the way, I could never be that cheap without embarrassing my in laws!" juxtaposition was completely devoid of tact.
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

I missed that thread, so I didn't even have a chacne to respond. But it's like saying..."No offence...but..." When clearly you mean offence.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c0a309-7e01-476a-90bd-ea2d4015a52dPost:6f059bf1-4e4c-4f93-8523-5642910ce47e">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Exactly. I don't mind budget polls in general, because they're anonymous and if you don't want to participate, you obviously don't have to. I don't know, her judgment of what all a 3K wedding can include and how her FI's parents would be pissed if she spent that just rubbed me all the wrong way. I found it condescending.

Exactly.

And I'm paying for my own wedding, so since my parents aren't contributing, I really don't give a crap what they think about how I spend my money.
    my read shelf:
    40/112

Photobucket
  • I know. I know. I DO hate FFF. I DO think it's stupid. I'm annoyed at myself for participating.

But it's funny to make fun of Nebb.

I normally HATE people who claim to say things "just to stir things up!" and "Oh, I got exactly the reaction I wanted!"

But seriously. Nebb's reactions are hilarious.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-42?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:08c0a309-7e01-476a-90bd-ea2d4015a52dPost:70fa9ec2-74c9-47bc-8860-fe33a5ad0d08">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've called Amoro a biitch before, to her (internet) face, and I'm still alive. We even hugged it out.
    Posted by georgia_bride09[/QUOTE]

Exactly. And she has a history of getting called out but not holding it against people without being all obnoxious. I just didn't see the point in making those callouts.

Oh, and if the TwiHard person is seriously trying to 'frame' Alix, then that's extra-dumb-times-infinity.
  • It's even WORSE when you mean OFFENSE!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards