New York-New York City

*** NYC GTG is TONIGHT!!! ***

Hello all, it is time for us to get together for some dinner, drinks, and fun!!It's not too late to RSVP below!!(But if you RSVP after 4 on Wednesday, please call me so that we can get a table to accommodate all of us). When: Wednesday: 06/29 - 7:00 (some of us will be there at 6:30).Where:  Piola, 48 E 12th St (between Broadway and University Place), (212) 777-7781, www.piola.itGet directions Who: (please let me know if your status changes)Yes = Maureen L, ChooGirl, hrparker, brookeanderikMaybe = metalkp, alisonz If you get lost or something, you can call me at (646)three38-four64five PS: ALL Knotties (past or present, married or engaged, gay or straight, from NYC or just visiting, etc.) are welcome - we just leave the fiancés at home. :)

Re: *** NYC GTG is TONIGHT!!! ***

• brookeanderikbrookeanderik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is anyone still coming?  Should we postpone it?Let me know what you all think.:)
  • alisonzalisonz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that I will not make it

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos
  • Maureen LMaureen L member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can still come!
    Photobucket
    Maureen & Jonathan - 10.09.10
    image 261 Invited so far! image 124 Are ready to party!
    image 108 Will be missing out image 29 Are MIA image
  • stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not coming....drat! But congrats on your recent marriage choogirl, and hrparker, P&E was talking about you...they miss you...
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • edited December 2011
    Hey ladies- my younger sister is still in town, so I can only make it if she tags along. Thoughts?
    From Oy Vey to Ole!

I survived the RoLex wedding and all I got was this lousy husband.
    One&Only Palmilla - Los Cabos, Mexico
  • edited December 2011
    Okay, I was getting all excited about getting out of the house for the evening, but I just looked outside and I'm seeing some pretty ominous clouds out there.  Are we all still up for this?If so, I'll come out and get soaked with the rest of you (mainly so I can listen all entranced-like to the details of choo's wedding ;)), but I just wanted to make sure before I subjected myself to possible lightning strikes.  Also, stina, do I even want to check?  I haven't been over there in sooooo long...
  • Maureen LMaureen L member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eeek, the weather is getting scarier! Do people still want to meet up?  I'm not sure I want to leave Brooklyn!
    Photobucket
    Maureen & Jonathan - 10.09.10
    image 261 Invited so far! image 124 Are ready to party!
    image 108 Will be missing out image 29 Are MIA image
  • edited December 2011
    Hey ladies,I just spoke with Brooke, and I think she's made an executive decision to postpone the GTG tonight because of the impending storms.  Is next week good for people? (Stina, you better say yes! ;)).
  • edited December 2011
    It is looking a little "War of the Worlds" up here on the UES, so maybe postponing is a good idea. Next week I'm in DC, but I may be able to do Thursday (tentatively) or Friday. Brooke or Parker- my new cell is on fbook, so text me if anything changes...
    From Oy Vey to Ole!

I survived the RoLex wedding and all I got was this lousy husband.
    One&Only Palmilla - Los Cabos, Mexico
  • stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately HR, I will be in California for my shower next week....so just have the GTG and don't worry about me. Hope it's a blast. Maybe next month I will be able to attend. It will be the last gtg before my wedding. Also, about P&E, they did this thread called "I do miss..." and ladies would say who/what they missed. most of them were about ladies they missed, or complaining about not being able to post DD's anymore. There were a few regulars who mentioned you and I said that I would let you know. (How sweet) There was also another thread called "I don't miss" and that was filled with all kinds of juicy stuff....but I didn't see your name in that one...
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • dianas76dianas76 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey all! If we plan the GTG next week, I can make it any day except Thursday (I have a dress fitting).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards