Wedding Etiquette Forum

how big is your man's...

tv screen?How many inches is the largest in the house?Do you have one in your bedroom?How many TVs do you have total in your home?

Re: how big is your man's...

• How many inches is the largest in the house? 46"Do you have one in your bedroom? We do. It only works for movies though since the tuner went out and it was going to cost more to replace that then to buy a new tv.How many TVs do you have total in your home? 2 in our 2 bedroom apartment
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • How many inches is the largest in the house? 19" Its the one I had in my dorm. FI and I are TV shopping within the next couple of months.Do you have one in your bedroom? We will once we get the new one! Cable is already set up in there.How many TVs do you have total in your home? 1 for now.Recommend a good TV size for a 1bdrm apartment! We're thinking 32"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I really am not sure, either 46 or 50.  I remember when we bought it we could not decide between the two and don't remember the final decision.  We have a tv in the bedroom but we don't live with it on.  We have four that are plugged in to watch and two old ones put away that should be donated but they are heavy.
  • 40" panel. I refuse to have anything larger. My old TV was a 27" tube TV that was 10 years old and he told me if he ever moved in I needed a bigger TV. Then a couple weeks later the picture tube blew. So I bought this one. I have never had a TV in my room, but kind of want one. My daughter has a little circle TV in her room and a 32" panel that she scored for about $350 in her living room. So 3.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 50, in our living room, I got it for FI last Christmas. I was against such a giant tv for so long, but we have a pretty large living room, and the couch is pretty from the tv, so it seems a lot smaller. Yes, but its an older 27" 4, but one is not hooked up.
  • We are pretty sad.  I think our only TV is about 21".  None in the bedroom. 
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • 47" in the living room36 flat mounted on the wall in our bedroom27 inch tube tv in the spare bedroomThree tv's total
  • Our largest one is 47", I think. We do have one in our bedroom, but we rarely use it. It's mostly for when one of us is sick and doesn't want to leave bed. I think we have 5: Mike's office, living room, bedroom, kitchen, my office. We probably have one or two more that aren't hooked up. I know Mike really wants on in his bar/game room, so that will probably be our next big purchase.  
  • We have two tv's. The biggest one, 57 in. is in the "Manzone" with the monsterous home theatre sound system and the other one, 52 in. is in our living room.
  • 52" high def. We just bought it when we moved into our new house. It was literally the first thing we bought (and we are SO not "that kind of people" usually). He wanted it for the tv images; I wanted it because I think they're cool looking (even when off). Yes, we have one in our bedroom, but not high def yet. It's on the list. We didn't have one in our bedroom in our old house at his request, so I requested we try one in this house with the promise that I wouldn't keep it on when we go to sleep. It's working fine. We will put another one in the guest room, but it's currently in our old house, so right now, we have 2, but we will have 3.  
  • I think 56".  It was a tossup between 60" and 56", and we debated so long I forget which one we ended up getting.Yes, a 32" lcd panel.3.  Big one in the living room, bedroom tv, and another 32" in the basement/future bar.
  • How many inches is the largest in the house?: 36"Do you have one in your bedroom?: YesHow many TVs do you have total in your home?: 3.  One in each bedroom and one in the living room.
  • 32" old school tube tv.our bedroom has my old 13" tv/vcr combo (that goes black and white and then you have to hit it... i kind of like it)when they crap out or we have lots of money laying around we will upgrade/

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • largest is 42" we have 3. one has no cable it is just a "game room" tv. that's right we have one room dedicated to ps3 wii & old school ms. pacman machine.
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 32 inches Yes 2     

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • LOLahh, i'm not sure...it's a widescreen flat screen mounted over our fireplace...less than 50'' i know that muchnone in the bedroom...we read an article that keeping electronics out of the bedroom is better for sleeping and sexy time ;)just the one, and a mini one that hangs under our cabinet in the kitchen--it only displays what's on the one in the den
  • 20" I think. I really have no idea no, the bedroom is for sleep and sex... just one
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards