Wedding Etiquette Forum

Temerity

i'm totally not pulling a snotty "Who the F are you?" but where did you come from? Did you lurk? Or have I been too busy with school and work and just didn't notice you?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS

Re: Temerity

• Just think about the definition of her name and you will know she just busted in here ;)
  • Don't know if this will help, but she posted on OOT's post tonight: You know, I was nervous whether or not FFF was going to happen this week, as I've been lurking for a while but really started making a pain in the a$$ of myself this week. Friday comes along, and all I get is that my sig doesn't make sense And in case you are wondering, I've been around for a long time on here, but am mostly a lurker on P&E.
  • Haha. I did lurk. I swear. Since I got engaged, actually, so a good few weeks. When I un-lurked, I did it with a vengeance, I suppose.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Hmmm. I honestly thought she was breaks at first, and then breaks showed up too.
  • I suppose I could promise I'm not someone else, too, but that's exactly what someone who was pretending to be someone else would say.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    Haha Brooke that came up in another thread the other day. I thought the same thing.I like this new girl's sassy attitude.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Purple hair, punk style, Jen_503-esque super sense of comfort on the board... coincidence? Who knows. But why come in as both? I obviously missed something. I don't have time every evening to go through every thread.
  • salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    Where has lawyer Jen been anyway? I haven't seen her post in awhile.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • You can google "Temerity Jane." I promise you'll find a whole separate identity. Of course, I might get the whole "don't use the same name for everything" deal, but hey, this name is where the money comes from.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • I don't know. She steps in now and then. She mentioned being super busy with work and stuff. I like the contrast of "temerity" and "jane." I approve. You may stay :) Ha, like I have any weight to pull.
  • I pulled the "who are you" card on wed night, but I was drinking and can't be held responsible for my actions.  ;)
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Haha, thanks. I pulled the name out of my butt a couple of years ago when I needed to register a domain.Did a google search after the fact, only to discover the named belong to some purebred dog somewhere.No matter, I've taken over the google results now.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Hey, don't think I'm not drinking! I'm feeling a little snarky
  • I don't know her very well, but I like her!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards