New York-New York City
Options

rse1221 - e pics?

Hey /cs/ks/user/default.aspx?UserName=rse1221','_blank','toolbar=0,location=0,directories=0,status=0,menubar=0,copyhistory=0,width=990,height=700,scrollbars=1,resizable=1' )">rse1221, can you let us know how your engagement shoot went? We're dying to know!

Re: rse1221 - e pics?

• Options
    Maureen LMaureen L member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha, I just logged in to ask the same thing! How was the weather for your shoot this weekend, rse1221? I'm crossing my fingers that the rain stops in time for my shoot sunday (and for metalkp!).
    Photobucket
    Maureen & Jonathan - 10.09.10
    image 261 Invited so far! image 124 Are ready to party!
    image 108 Will be missing out image 29 Are MIA image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey girls!  Thanks for asking!  So the weather forecast looked miserable for Sunday so I actually emailed Thomas and Ryan on Friday morning to it ask if it would be okay to reschedule.  I figured that although I cannot control the weather for the wedding :-)  it would be nice to have good weather for the engagement shoot!   The shoot is now Oct 8.  We are now doing a shoot after work at night (7:30 PM) b/c Ryan was booked up for awhile on the weekends.   Please let me know how the shoot goes for you girls! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So you scheduled for 7:30? How do you feel about doing the whole thing in the dark? At first Thomas suggested that time to me, but I just naively assumed I needed some daylight. Where are you doing yours?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thomas initially suggested 7:30 PM to me too and I said won't it be dark?!  Ryan wrote back and said it never really gets dark in the city and you can get some really romantic images at night.  We ended up wanting to do the daytime though and getting the leaves since the fall is so pretty.  But it then poured Sunday so we went back to the original 7:30 PM suggestion since he didn't have weekends available for awhile.   I was thinking we would start on the highline but still debating.  What are you thinking for where to take your pics?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards