New York-New York City

Florists in Staten Island

Hi- I am just starting to look at florists in the SI area for my Aug 2010 wedding. Any idea what a reasonable budget would be. I would need 20 centerpieces- We want short centerpieces but don't want them to be lost on the table 1 bridal bouquet 5 BM's 1 MOH 1 Jr BM 8 boutinere's (sp) 1 centerpiece for the place cards 3 mother's coursages 2 for the church
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Florists in Staten Island

• Jamilynn627Jamilynn627 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What types of flowers do you want to use? The price depends on the type of flowers, whether or not they're in season, etc.
  • edited December 2011
    Im definitly going with in season flowers. Right now for the centerpieces im thinking hydrangeas with white roses. But i am really bad at this kinda stuff and have no clue what would look good. Im pretty sure my BM dresses are going to be a light blue.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't want to try to give you what I paid cuz it's been two years since my wedding, but Sam Gregorio was really reasonable and his work was great. He was definitely my favorite vendor to work with. http://www.samgregoriosflorist.com/aboutus.asp
    Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Clark's Florist.  I know their florist Debbie very well.  She's great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks i'll check them both out
  • edited December 2011
    I'm actually having a very similar color scheme for my wedding and getting married next year also, July /2010.  I'm also having light blue dresses and my colors for my flowers are going to be blue and white.  I recently met with Irving from flowers by Bernard and booked him right away, I thought he was great.  http://www.flowersbybernard.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks bayridgeqt I will give them a call. what types of flowers did they reccomend?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards