New York-New York City

Anyone use Flowers by Richard?

Hi Ladies,Just wondering if any of you used Flowers by Richard and how your experience was.  Thanks!!!

Re: Anyone use Flowers by Richard?

• psychovupsychovu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have hired him to do my wedding and my experience with him has been great.  The wedding is not until 11/7, but my dealings with him leading up to the wedding has been great.  Richard is quick to answer questions and emails, along with working with you until you are satisfied with your centerpieces.  I am mentioning that as we had several mock-up of our centerpiece because my fiance was not happy with the first one.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  He's actually the most affordable florist I've met with so far.  The one thing that worried me a little in the proposal he sent was that he didn't itemize the flowers or specify which flowers the centerpieces and boquets will include.  Going to have follow up meeting with him to see if he would be willing to list out the flowers
  • psychovupsychovu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He did not do that with my contract either, and I was able to use any flower I wanted. I did have to adjust the cost of the centerpiece, but I chose a flower that had to be imported from Thailand, so that is understandable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards