New York-New York City

Wedding Planner?

I'm thinking about getting a wedding planner located in the city.  Anyone have any suggestions of who I should look at?  Thanks!

Re: Wedding Planner?

• edited December 2011
    i love Dawn at State of the Art Entertainment Dawn Celovsky, Senior Account Executive State of the Art Enterprises, Inc. 65 West 55th Street, Suite 6C New York, New York  10019 Telephone: 212.317.1421 Fax: 212.247.4145 Cellular: 917.330.8350 dc@stateoftheartnyc.com www.stateoftheartnyc.com
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Thanksgiving tickersphoto 307df189-2dc4-4bea-9b76-9ac6ceda8155_zps59ea37ee.jpgphoto c779d75a-0807-4fcc-b206-432ab43bdb6d_zpsf12ebd56.jpg
  • nycbride11201nycbride11201 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Caitlin Russotti who has been nothing short of amazing. www.CaitlinRussotti.com
  • edited December 2011
    Adrienne from Bespoke Affairs - you won't believe how much she will do for you at a really fantastic price.  She's done some beautiful, elegant weddings - you can try paging jamiedanielle, who used her for her gorgeous Capitale wedding not that long ago.
  • kemseyellekemseyelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am thinking about to get one too.. Just booked the venue and the photographer, and it was exhausted enough! looking to see good suggestions too
  • edited December 2011
    what's the price range for a planner? any idea?
  • KateThomKateThom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they vary in price.  My man and I are still looking for one so if anyone knows about anymore planners please let me know!
  • lucyslovelucyslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Katie from Sara Kate Events and she is fantastic! She has been super helpful and so easy to work with. Her email is: sarakateevents@gmail.com I know she works a lot in NYC. Good luck and HTH! Lucy :-)
  • BAaronBAaron member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Beverly from Capries Wedding and Social Events and i was really happy, as was my mom which is a feat in of itself.www.capriesevents.com
  • metal62metal62 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Danielle Elder from Classic Events.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards