New York-New York City

Help! Anybody know this photographer?

I'm pretty impulsive and am about to book Timecut Photography for my June 2010 wedding in nyc.they're a married couple, tim and vivian wong, and I have to say their stuff looks very beautiful to me.  Plus the price for 10 hours can't be beat.  I'll look over the contract to make sure I'm getting what you all say I should be getting... but anybody ever use them????

Re: Help! Anybody know this photographer?

• edited December 2011
    Never heard of them, but if you can't get any reviews on here (or even if you do), I would definitely ask them for references. Of course, they'll probably give you the names of people who will say nice things, but still, I think it's important to hear about other people's experiences with them. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    sorry to high jack post...hilary, you have a bio now! looks great :) did you choose a photographer yet?
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! Yup, we do have a photographer. We ended up going with Patricia Kantzos. As much as I loved Aga and Marcin, one thing that my FI was a stickler on was getting the rights to the photos and not having them posted anywhere without our permission, and also us having the ability to order them from snapfish.com or similar websites. But I am definitely keeping Aga in mind for a possible TTD session, or family photo session (whenever we get around to starting a family!).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Hilary- so excited for you guys! My 1 year is fastly approaching and I probably shouldn't be on message boards anymore(ha!)...but I'll hang around to at least see how yours and a few other weddings on here pan out. Its going to be beautiful! Love the boathouse!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards