New York-New York City
Options

Thalassa

Hi everyone. I'm having my wedding at Thalassa in Tribeca in Oct of 2011. I'm so excited. I've went to a wedding there once before and it was one of the best weddings I ever went to.  Has anyone ever been there?  I'd love to hear some reviews.

Re: Thalassa

• Options
    lucyslovelucyslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just at a wedding there last month and it was great!  The food was really good and I loved the atmosphere and the cobblestone street outside.  I am good friends with the bride who was married there and I know she was very happy with everything too.  If you want any more info such as vendors or more specific Thalassa info, PM me.  
    HTH!
    Lucy
  • Options
    yarimielyarimiel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Danielle,

I'm having my wedding there in December.  I saw the space, loved the food (had a food tasting already).  Lucy, can you email me vendor info/reviews from your friend at yarimiel@gmail.com? I'm still looking for vendors and want to hear from someone who was already married there for specific Thalassa info and what to expect.   
    Danielle, send me your email and I'll be sure to send you pictures after the wedding.

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm having my wedding there in September!!  It will be a very small wedding, we are using the wine cellar room.  Tasso has been wonderful and we have already had our tasting.  I would love to hear back from more people that have had their wedding there. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards