Wedding Etiquette Forum

glee, wtf?

i think i'm going to write this show off based on this episode alone. brutal.

Re: glee, wtf?

• I don't know what glee is- but I am sadly addicted to grey's.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • thanks for your contribution.
  • I haven't watched this week's episode yet, but last week made me consider not watching further.  I did not like the turn it took when the guy's wife popped up in the cheerleader's car. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • I tried to watch it 3 times.  Can't do it....musicals annoy me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I also did not like the random break into song during the car wash two weeks ago.  That put the cheese factor over the top.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • I love Grey's too! Can't wait to see it tomorrow. Glee was a little awkward today...why wasn't he appalled that she was a squatter? I just keep watching because the germaphobe is going to freak out one day & attack what's his face and maybe he'll leave the crazy fake-pregnant lady. As you can tell I pay so much attention when I watch this show.
  • thanks for your contribution.'awesome.
  • kk, how can you not know what Glee is?  First it's masturbating and now Glee?  What's going on with you, girl? Also, last night's episode was a little off.  I love the show and by the end I was happy with it.  Daff, don't write it off just yet!  I sound like I have drunk the kool-aid - but I have, and it's cherry flavored.
  • Last night wasn't as good as the other episodes, but I'm not giving up yet. THe first two were hilarious.
  • I can't decide if I like the show yet. I wouldn't consider it hilarious...but I still enjoy it, slightly.
  • The first pilot episode was great and then it slowly went downhill... but I still have to watch it on hulu!
  • Does anyone else find it annoying that the lip syncing is so terrible?  I agree with pp, the pilot was great but now it's gotten a little odd...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards