New York-New York City

florist recs

anyone have any florist recs for manhattan? preferably very reasonably priced (ie. cheap). 

thanks!! 

Re: florist recs

• How about Stew Leonards, Stop n Shop.?? A friend of mine used S.L. and she was happy.
    abc
  • I just used Patrick at City Iris.
    I am not sure what your budget is - and how cheap you are looking, but Manhattan is tough for super cheap flowers. That's what I found. 

He will definitely work with your budget that you tell him - he will not laugh at all and he will work with your vision. 

he did all my tables, bouqets, table cards, menu and ceremony chuppah flowers. 

pm me if you have any questions. 

• I have a friend who ordered wholesale flowers and did her own bouquets!! They were gorgeous.  She wrapped the stems in really cool burlappy twine.
  • Hi guys.  We visited a few venues today and one of them had an "open house" day for the tours complete with vendors on the ready for visitors to meet and review. Full Moon Farm in Medusa, NY, loved them.  Anyway, there was an awesome florist.  Her bouquets and bouttonieres were there for us to try on, and they were all made with wildflowers and some neat-o bakery string, which we loved.  They weren't gaudy or precious, just very cool.

When I inquired about prices, a bridal bouquet like the ones we saw, was about $250 and I don't think I've ever seen a prettier one.  It would really go well with a summery farm theme.  I thought I'd pass along the URL of the vendor in case it helps anyone. Here you go
    http://www.roseredandlavender.com .  I think the owner's name is Kim.  She was very nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards