New York-New York City

What's the best wedding expo to attend in NYC

I get a lot of emails about these and want to only pick a few to go to? What are your experiences with these? Did you find some of your vendors through attending these?

Re: What's the best wedding expo to attend in NYC

• alisonzalisonz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    New York Weddings Event (by New York magazine) is 2x/year and by far the best. Wedding Library is good too.

http://nymag.com/weddingsevent/

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos
  • kimberlygokimberlygo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    New York weddings is the best.  If nothing else, come for the food tastings and open bar. Depending on your budget, it may not be the best place to find actual vendors. Everything is very pricey, but you can get good ideas.
  • StarIzInkdStarIzInkd member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There was one I went to about a month ago in the Bowery at Capitale. It was GREAT! All the vendors were sampling their cakes, sweets, appetizers. Several bars sampling their items. Live band playing. LOTS of ideas and a fun time!!
  • Cinderella30Cinderella30 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Wedding Salon as well but the NY Mag one was great.  However, I noticed that many of the vendors in NY Mag were on the higher-end range with regard to price.
  • edited December 2011
    The Wedding Salon is a good one. My sister attended one last year in New York, and I'm going to the one coming up in November. I heard there's going to be a great line-up of vendors.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards