New York-New York City
Options

Venue for $60-$75 PP and Villa Barone

First question, does anyone have any info about Villa Barone in the Bronx?  Is it pricey?  

Second, does anyone know of a catering hall that is $60-$75 per person?  My friend is inviting 100 people.  She's planning on getting married during off season, somewhere between January and March of 2012.  Anyplace in the Bronx, Manhattan (lol), Queens, lower Westchester, or NJ that is close to those areas is acceptable.  Sorry, I know nothing about Jersey so I can't be more specific.  

Thanks.  

Re: Venue for $60-$75 PP and Villa Barone

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used to work at the Villa Barone! Their food is amazing! I dont know what their pricing is like now but when I was working there it was very affordable. The only downside is that it is literally located right on a major highway.
    October 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Visit the website or call for an appointment - they will customize your affair based on your budget.  http://www.villabaronemanor.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a wedding planner and it just so happens my family owns the villa barone manor in the bronx, the restaraunt in pelham bay (great for rehearsal dinners) and the villa barone manor 2 in Mahopac. Please contact me if you like my services for your special day!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards