New York-New York City
Options

Has anyone added uplighting to their wedding package?

Hello. Does anyone know how much it would cost to add uplighting to a DJ package? My wedding is a long way out, but i'm still trying to tweek my budget. I'm wondering if it is worth having? Thank you!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Has anyone added uplighting to their wedding package?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine was about 800.00. I had LED lighting on the walls and it transformed the room. I had my reception at the Staten Island Hilton and the ballroom is absolutely beautiful, but the lighting just made that much nicer. I thought it was worth it. 
  • Options
    JadziaDaxJadziaDax member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your response! I might have my wedding there as well, but in the smaller room. If you don't mind me asking, what DJ company (or lighting company) did you use?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did I believe it was about 600 to add the floor lamps (not sure what they are)...but the ones that point up the wall.
  • Options
    Carried2Carried2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Music to the Max does great work and are resonable pricing. Check out their website at...

www.Music2theMax.com.

they also have a facebook page.

Ask for Danny!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what color did you have for the hilton wedding? i am getting married there in september and i cant decide whether to get the amber color or not? any suggestions? thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards