New York-New York City
Options

PLEASE HELP: Any Reviews for Simply Elegant Floral Decorators?

Hi!I am in the process of trying to find a florist with beautiful work but also budget friendly. I am getting married in Jersey City but came across Simply Elegant Floral Decorators in Long Island: http://www.flowersbysimplyelegant.com/index.html
I met with Richard who was very nice and said all the right things but I would love to receive some feedback from any brides who may be familiar with his work. Or if you have any recommendations on choosing the right florist.
Thanks so much!

Re: PLEASE HELP: Any Reviews for Simply Elegant Floral Decorators?

• Options
    My SIL and brother used him last summer.  I met with him and I'm trying to decide between him and someone else for my own wedding.  He is great.  His work was gorgeous.  My SIL loved him and he was very creative with what she wanted.  Her bouquet was amazing and different (she had artichokes and other vegetables because they worked better with the colors she wanted).  Our bouquets were simple daisy bouquets.  He is very accommodating, my SIL used bird cages for her center pieces that she supplied and didn't like the color.  Rich spray painted each one to the color she wanted and did not charge her.
    Her centerpieces lasted a while, about 2 weeks after the wedding.  I didn't water them or anything, but the flowers were fresh. 
    He does supply all of the "extras" that he is just "throwing in" and he doesn't charge you extra.  The price he gives you is the price.
    I really enjoyed his personality and when I met with him for my wedding I felt we had a good connection and he really understood my vision and how to put my vision into flowers.

Hope I was able to help, good luck!
  • Options
    You definitely were a HUGE help! I really enjoyed him too and believe he can bring my vision to life. Just needed to hear from someone who is familiar with his work and you were it! Thank you, I think I am going to move forward with Simply Elegant.
  • Options
    I think you made a good decision!  I'm happy I was able to help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards