New York-New York City
Options

583 Park Avenue

Hello,

We are consideirng 583 Park Avenue as a wedding reception venue. Can couples or guests who have hosted/attended weddings at 583 Park Avenue please share their experiences: good, bad, ugly and also tips on costs and negotiations.

Thank you.

Re: 583 Park Avenue

• Options
    MRaichelMRaichel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to an event there. FABULOUS!!! I believe everything is negotiable. If they won't budge get them give you something extra (grooms cake, extra dressing room..something) Your wedding planner (if you have one) should negotiate all your contracts for you. I just visited a location called The 360 in Tribeca. It's worth checking out. If you want the contact info let me know.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks MRaichel for sharing.

Any others kind enought to share their experiences?  Feel free to send a Private Message (PM) if you wish your comments to be private.

Thank you.

• Options
    amandaruss85amandaruss85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi There I just saw yuor reply about the Tribeca 360 room, I'm very interested in hearing about it and getting the info :)

Thank you so much!

amanda
  • Options
    JoAnne1027JoAnne1027 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does Tribeca 360 have a rooftop? I think I know the venue.
  • Options
    s.cruz83s.cruz83 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I was at a Gala at 583 and it was BEAUTIFUL!!  I would highly suggest it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello,

Very grateful to receive more comments on people's experiences with/at 583 Park Avenue.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello!

Still hoping some people can reply to this topic.  Please feel free to send me a private message if you do not feel comfortable sharing your views/experiences on a public forum.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Glad to get people's opinions baout 583 Park Avenue as a wedding venue.  I like the space but I am concerned that I can't find too many reviews online.  I would like to hear people's opinions before making a commitment.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards