Wedding Etiquette Forum

I like polls on Mondays

because honestly, who wants to be at work right now?1) Favorite place to shop for work cloths?2) Are you still sad the Patriots lost?3) What are your thoughts about 16 year old Miley Cyrus appearing in the new SATC movie?4) Has America lost interest in the space program? Is this ok?5) Name on this you wish you H/FI knew about your workday:

Re: I like polls on Mondays

• 1) Favorite place to shop for work cloths?: New York and Company2) Are you still sad the Patriots lost?: Not at all.  I'm a Colts fan.3) What are your thoughts about 16 year old Miley Cyrus appearing in the new SATC movie?: I don't know what her roll is.4) Has America lost interest in the space program? Is this ok?: IDK5) Name on this you wish you H/FI knew about your workday: Huh?
  • HAHA fail at number 5yeah it meant to say name one thing you wish FI/H knew about you workday:
  • 1) Favorite place to shop for work cloths? Steinmart or Belk2) Are you still sad the Patriots lost? Don't really care3) What are your thoughts about 16 year old Miley Cyrus appearing in the new SATC movie? This is news to me. I guess I don't really care unless she's playing Samantha Jr. cause that would be gross.4) Has America lost interest in the space program? Probably Is this ok? Sure. At this point, I still think we have a great deal to learn about the Earth.5) Name on this you wish you H/FI knew about your workday: I don't understand this question.
  • 1) Favorite place to shop for work cloths? Old navy, RW&co (canadian), Rickis (canadian)2) Are you still sad the Patriots lost? I dont care3) What are your thoughts about 16 year old Miley Cyrus appearing in the new SATC movie? I think its silly theyre making another one, even sillier that miley cyrus is in it. The smidgen of credibility they had, straight down the tubes.4) Has America lost interest in the space program? Is this ok? What are they accomplishing other than filming mars and bombing the moon? I dont care. 5) Name on this you wish you H/FI knew about your workday: He already knows I dont do anything. Thats all he needs to know.
  • yeah it meant to say name one thing you wish FI/H knew about you workday:Haha.  I figured that's what you meant.  I wish he knew how cold it was in here.
  • 2) Are you still sad the Patriots lost?HELL  NO!  Tom Brady is a douchebag.  GO COLTS!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1) Favorite place to shop for work cloths? Ann Taylor2) Are you still sad the Patriots lost? YES :( obvs3) What are your thoughts about 16 year old Miley Cyrus appearing in the new SATC movie? I think this is another thing in a long line of things that this girl is doing before she is old enough. There will be times for this stuff, but she is 16!!4) Has America lost interest in the space program? Is this ok? I think we have. I think it is sad because it is really the last frontier in a lot of ways. I am torn though because there are SO many bigger problems we could be addressing with that money.5) Name one thing you wish your H/FI knew about your workday: I wish he knew how tired it makes me. I feel bad being cranky when I get home.
  • 1) Favorite place to shop for work cloths? Hmm... my work wardrobe is a sad combination of Old Navy/Target/JcPenney clothes. My wieght has fluctuated so much in the last couple years that I don't really buy a lot of clothes, I just a few things for each size that I am. I really wish I could get to my goal weight and then buy a whole new work wardrobe, a la What Not To Wear.2) Are you still sad the Patriots lost? Didn't know they had. 3) What are your thoughts about 16 year old Miley Cyrus appearing in the new SATC movie? I think any project she's involved in is generally lame. I guess this is like the JHud cameo from the 1st one? 4) Has America lost interest in the space program? Is this ok? I guess they have? I have, clearly. I understand its importance, but at the same time, I think there are a lot of other things to worry about. 5) Name on this you wish you H/FI knew about your workday: That 90% of the time, I don't do much, but when I do have work, I have a lot. He thinks I NEVER work.
  • 1) Favorite place to shop for work cloths? Target & H&M2) Are you still sad the Patriots lost? My dad yes, me no3) What are your thoughts about 16 year old Miley Cyrus appearing in the new SATC movie? She's just bein' Miley4) Has America lost interest in the space program? Not sure Is this ok? Probably not5) Name on this you wish you H/FI knew about your workday: My job is way more complex then it sounds and I deal with a lot of logistics
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1) Favorite place to shop for work cloths? H&M or Marshall's.  I'm cheap.2) Are you still sad the Patriots lost?I wasn't even aware....3) What are your thoughts about 16 year old Miley Cyrus appearing in the new SATC movie?Well that makes it about 1 million times more annoying.4) Has America lost interest in the space program? Is this ok?We're going to regret it when the aliens get here.5) Name on this you wish you H/FI knew about your workday:That I can't just leave whenever I want...well, I can sometimes, but not everyday.
  • 1) Gap (or Old Navy when I'm being cheap)2) don't care3) meh4) I don't know if it has, and I don't know if it's okay.5) That it sucks!  Oh wait, I tell him that every day.
  • 1. Pagani or Kmart2. No, because I don't know who they are3. Well I suppose thats the next step up from the stripper pole.4. I don't know much about it5. That I don't always get breaks and can go 8 hours without eating. Thats why all the toast is gone in the morning.
  • 1) Favorite place to shop for work cloths? charlotte russe, H&M, but neither of those are in MT, so any department store will do 2) Are you still sad the Patriots lost? NO. I'm sick of the Patriots. 3) What are your thoughts about 16 year old Miley Cyrus appearing in the new SATC movie? She must have a good agent. That girl is everywhere. 4) Has America lost interest in the space program? Is this ok? You don't hear much about it anymore, huh? 5) Name one thing you wish your H/FI knew about your workday: I know I'm just in an office all day, but I wish he knew the stress and crap I deal with daily, and that I am freaking good at what I do.
  • 1. a couple canadian stores. read: cheap.  and old navy.2. i don't care.3. i think it's stupid.  i dislike her and i think that by putting her in they're attracting the wrong audience.4. i don't know.5. he knows how it is.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • 1) Favorite place to shop for work cloths? - Gap. I live in LA. Work clothes = no shorts or flip flops, that's about it. I usually wear skirts or pants with sweaters or nice tops.2) Are you still sad the Patriots lost? - No, but FI was PISSED. 3) What are your thoughts about 16 year old Miley Cyrus appearing in the new SATC movie? - I can't stand her. I think she has the worst "I'm so awesome!" attitude problem that's just encouraged by her parents, since she's their cash cow... I mean, princess.4) Has America lost interest in the space program? Is this ok? - I think it's okay. We have enough problems here. We will never live on the moon.5) Name one this you wish you H/FI knew about your workday: How my coworkers act. Telling him isn't experiencing it, you know?
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • 1. WHBM, Banana, AT Loft2. No I am sad that the Bucs lost though :(3. Meh4. I can only speak for myself, and I have not lost interest. I am a space nerd5. He knows too much as it is
  • 1) It was Boscov's, but most of them closed around here. Macy's and NY&Co are where I get most of them now2) Pffft who cares about NE, the Redskins actually won a game!3) Eh, no opinion. 4) Not based on all the shows DH watches about it on TV. 5) That I spend most of it wishing that it was the weekend again so I could hang out with him.
  • 1) Favorite place to shop for work cloths? Marshalls or somewhere similar with great deals 2) Are you still sad the Patriots lost? nope I'm an Eagles fan 3) What are your thoughts about 16 year old Miley Cyrus appearing in the new SATC movie? WTF - I hope she doesn't sing 4) Has America lost interest in the space program? Is this ok? Don't keep up on that 5) Name on this you wish you H/FI knew about your workday: We work for the same company so he knows what I (don't do) on a daily basis.
  • 1) Favorite place to shop for work cloths? Eddie Bouier,Colorado teacher outfits are very relaxed2) Are you still sad the Patriots lost? nope, do not care about them3) What are your thoughts about 16 year old Miley Cyrus appearing in the new SATC movie? Do not care.4) Has America lost interest in the space program? Is this ok? a bit, it but that always happens during resescion5) Name on this you wish you H/FI knew about your workday: nothing...
  • 1. RW&Co, Le Chateau and on occasion Aritzia.2. Yes. I'm so freaking pissed it's not even funny! *stamps foot*3. Oh dear god. I hadn't heard that.4. Meh. Don't know and frankly don't care.5. Dowhatnow?
  • 1.  Ricki's, Old Navy, and Walmart.  Classy. 2.  I'm not sure that I can ever be consoled.  No really, I don't know who the Patriots are or which sport they play. 3.  As long as she can act, I don't care. 4.  I have no opinion on this. 5.  I wish he really knew how much I hate it, but I would never tell him 'cause he'd feel bad for me.
  • 1) Favorite place to shop for work cloths? JC Penney, Old Navy...I dunno. I hate shopping for work clothes.2) Are you still sad the Patriots lost? I'm sad that I lost my FFB. Otherwise, couldn't care less about either of those teams.3) What are your thoughts about 16 year old Miley Cyrus appearing in the new SATC movie? I don't want her idiot face in the movie I'm looking forward to. I pretty much hate her. 4) Has America lost interest in the space program? Is this ok? I have no idea. I certainly have :)5) Name on this you wish you H/FI knew about your workday: I wish he knew just how miserable I was at work, but I'm afraid if he did, he'd tell me to quit immediately and then we'd be screwed.
  • HELL NO! Tom Brady is a douchebag. GO COLTS!NO DANI! Come back from the dark side! GO PATS! (just not right now, because I'll kick something if I see Belichick any time soon).
  • I'm sorry Alix, I think you meant Belicheat.Also Peyton Manning is the best quarterback in the NFL.  :P
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1) Ann Taylor Loft. 2) I'm quite gleeful over it actually. Lesser of two evils and all that. 3) I hate Miley Cyrus all the time regardless of what she appears in. 4) I think we are spending entirely too much money on it right now. 5) Maybe I'm slow today, but I don't understand the question.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 1) Favorite place to shop for work cloths? I wear my PJ's to work, but I did previously shop at Banana Republic, J Crew, Ann Taylor, Limited for work clothes2) Are you still sad the Patriots lost? Yes - they just gave that away last night3) What are your thoughts about 16 year old Miley Cyrus appearing in the new SATC movie? eh - don't care4) Has America lost interest in the space program? Is this ok? I think we should be worrying much more about using our money to fix things on earth rather than spending it to leave it5) Name on this you wish you H/FI knew about your workday: ???
  • 1) Favorite place to shop for work cloths? Kohl's2) Are you still sad the Patriots lost? I agree with Turtle - Tom Brady sucks balls  (although I'm in Baltimore and don't like the Colts too much either)3) What are your thoughts about 16 year old Miley Cyrus appearing in the new SATC movie? No opinion4) Has America lost interest in the space program? Is this ok? Maybe, but we waste a lot of money and I don't really see any benefit.5) Name one thing you wish your H/FI knew about your workday.  I probably tell him more than he would want to know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards