New York-New York City
Options

Budget question for WYNN brides/groom

Hi everyone,

I hope someone who is a little further into the process than me can help me figure out a few things.
I'm trying to get an idea of the TOTAL cost of a Wynn wedding.
Mine will be an extremely intimate wedding, just us and 2-3 friends.
I want to go fot the "Just the basics" wich is below $2K but need to know what it is that it doesn't include... like, if I want the photographer for 2 or 3 hours is it going to cost me more than the whole ceremony? Is it just better to upgrade to the "Petite ceremony" or higher? Do I absolutely need flower arrangements and are they going to cost me a fortune? And hair and make up? 

Thank you for helping!!! :-))))))

Re: Budget question for WYNN brides/groom

• Options
    edited December 2011

Hi everyone,

I hope someone who is a little further into the process than me can help me figure out a few things.
    I'm trying to get an idea of the TOTAL cost of a Wynn wedding.
    Mine will be an extremely intimate wedding, just us and 2-3 friends.
    I want to go fot the "Just the basics" wich is below $2K but need to know what it is that it doesn't include... like, if I want the photographer for 2 or 3 hours is it going to cost me more than the whole ceremony? Is it just better to upgrade to the "Petite ceremony" or higher? Do I absolutely need flower arrangements and are they going to cost me a fortune? And hair and make up? 

Thank you for helping!!! :-))))))

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't spend money on flower arrangements, for 4 people... that's just me, and flowers will cost a bunch.  I'd probably get hair & makeup done if I'm paying a pro photog, and photogs do cost a bit of money, if they're good... (and bad ones aren't worth hiring). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards