New York-New York City
Options

Salon for my 9 bridesmaids!!!

I'm looking for a salon in NYC that can do hair and makeup for my 9 bridesmaids (and the mothers) at a reasonable price. Any suggestions will be much appreciated, I feel like the possibilities are endless and I dont know where to start!

Re: Salon for my 9 bridesmaids!!!

• Options
    cknud112cknud112 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you opposed to hiring a hair and make-up stylist to come to you instead of going to a salon?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have the best girl. I just had a trial with her today and she is amazing. I seriously don't think I've ever looked so good. She comes to your hotel or home and does your hair and makeup. Her prices are reasonable too. Her name is Anne and her email is bridalbeautygirl@yahoo.com
    Hope it helps.

Stephanie
  • Options
    embeeneyembeeney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!
    I'm not opposed to them coming to me, as long as they are semi-affordable and can accomodate 9 bridesmaids and mothers! I will definitely check out your suggestion.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies!
    I am Jess, a hair and makeup artist out of NYC. After receiving a few awesome recommendations through theknot.com I decided to make a profile so I could take a look around and see what all of the buzz was about. My partner and I run a small biz called PRIMP Hair & Makeup. We are two fun loving creative girls that just love getting ladies all gussied up for a special day. Because we are working girls and we know how expensive "wedding" hair and makeup can get, we keep our rates super affordable and offer travel as well . If you would like to see recommendations, info, pics, pricing ect. Please feel free to email me @ primpnyc@gmail.com . Hope I could be of help. Good Luck with everything, planning a wedding is a lot of work!
    Cheers,
    Jess
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards