New York-New York City

bridal shop in the bronx

any good s stores in the bronx area

Re: bridal shop in the bronx

• edited December 2011
    I saw the below bridal shop at a Bridal show in February.  They put on the fashion show and work with a local mens shop if you need tuxes as well

Gowns by Louise
    807 Morris Park Ave
    Bronx, NY 10462
    (718) 824-0141
  • edited December 2011
    Nooooo please don't go there!! I went to the Bridal Show in February as well btw lol.

Anywho Gowns by Louise is horrible!! All she does is bash David's Bridal, a lot of her gowns are like made of windbreaker material and very expensive. I've been there twice with two friends who are also engaged. If you wear bigger than a size 8 good luck finding something to try on. On the contrary to what she says she does pressure you to purchase a dress by saying things like its discontinued and and it's on sale. She tried to pressure a friend of mine to buy a "discontinued" dress from her that was very dirty, 3 sizes too big and needed a lot of work to bring it up to par for 800 plus alteration. We later looked online and found the dress in many place for 600...I can go on and on lol...The place is dirty they aren't very nice they "consultants" spend half the time talking mess about Louise so imagine that. Oh and heaven forbid you say you dislike one of her "half finished designs"

Sorry for the rant!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards