New York-New York City

Veils on Broadway?

Hi,

I work near Herald Square and there are a lot of wholesale places around me that sell to retail customers too. I am budget bride, but I'm wondering if anyone's bought items from here. What I'm thinking of buying:

1. Clip or Flower for reception
2. Tiara for ceremony
3. A veil (they start at $16)

Thoughts?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker

I love my soon-to-be husband!

Re: Veils on Broadway?

• ootmother2ootmother2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    There are a dozen of these stores on 6th & 7th Avenue.

Try M&J trim, 6th & 37th, I think.  They can direct you if they don't have exactly what you want.
  • jayjoejayjoe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could also try Ebay. I got my veil for $12 and loved it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic There's no room for you mommy! Shorry!
  • edited December 2011
    Try Etsy.com
    Also, near M&J Trimmings on 6th there's a nice chinese or korean store where I usually by hair accessories - the store is literally overflowing with stuff. I think they are located next block south from M&J, same handside.

• marisa17marisa17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have looked at EBay, but I guess my question was the quality of these items? Are they worth it? I mean for the price are they crappy or is it a good option..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker

I love my soon-to-be husband!

• edited December 2011
    I think that you can trust the quality of the stores around herald square, as far as jewelry is concerned.
    With veils bought on ebay or etsy I have heard a lot of good feedback so I don't think you would be disappointed. Personally I would browse actual stores to get an idea of the costs, fabrics, etc and then look for an equivalent online. I'm on a budget too and probably will be doing the same.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards