New York-New York City

Hair Salon in Williamsburg, Brooklyn

Hi, we are getting married in NYC on October 10, 2010 which is a sunday, and we are staying in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and I am looking for a place to get our hair done that morning, We live in Alberta, Canada, so unfortunaly I am not there to check these places out, so any recommendations would be great! Cool

Re: Hair Salon in Williamsburg, Brooklyn

• jessicajfirejessicajfire member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey.  I can suggest this girl who I just had my trial with.  she is amazing and will be doing my hair as well as my sisters and mothers hair, for my wedding.  She will also be doing my sisters hair for her wedding.  We really liked her and her work. 

She is located in brooklyn and travels to you on the wedding day.  Which I really wanted, so that I don't have to deal with the salon the day of. She has an ad on this site. You should check her out. Her name is Eve Whittington and she's located in the "Outer Bouroughs" part of NYC under Local Venders

Good luck ;)
  • edited December 2011

Thats awesome, thanks so much for the tip, i will definatly contact her! Laughing

• missy718missy718 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am also using Eve Whittington! had my trial with her last week.  she took her time with me was really sweet and i loved my hair.
  • mrabinmrabin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Williamsburg and we have some great salons (for hair). Keep in mind they will all be very hip.
    Woodley and Bunney is good, they are a much larger salon than most in the area: 718) 218-6588
    Also, Deluxe: (718) 387-2970 I've never been. It has good reviews and another plus is is they are next to a "day spa" which does GREAT manicures/waxing. It is the only place I go for that stuff Serenity: (718) 388-4446
    I sometimes go to Beehive: (718) 782-8376. It's smaller, but I've had a good blowout from them.
  • edited December 2011
    i am having my hair and makeup done at the Beehive for my wedding at Stage 6. Eileen is the updo person and Lisa does the makeup. they both will work with you to create the look you want. Eileen is also really good with vintage styles.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards