New York-New York City
Options

Wedding Rehearsal (no dinner) location options

Hi everyone!

We're is a slightly strange situtation.  Our wedding officiant isn't available the night before our wedding, and because we have a number of wedding party guests travelling for the wedding, we're going to keep our rehearsal dinner the night before.  

Our officiant is available two days before the wedding, so we booked time to rehearse/walkthough the ceremony then with any wedding party guests available - one person will be designated the person to remember it so that we can rehearse with everyone but the officiant at the dinner the next night.

So, the question is, what are some options in Manhattan where we can do the walkthrough?  It doesn't have to be a restaurant, so I'm thinking maybe an area of Central Park.

What do you think?

Thanks!

J  
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Wedding Rehearsal (no dinner) location options

• Options
    Depending on how big your wedding party is, you could do it at the end of the promenade in Battery Park.  There is a gazebo there they could serve as the ceremony site.
  • Options
    Why not just have the rehearsal the same day as the wedding?
  • Options
    Caeid: I keep seeing your picture and I love it, who did your hair and make up? and who is your photographer?
    abc
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards