New York-New York City
Options

Bachelorette party

Hi everyone, I'm looking to plan a bachelorette party in the city, and I am looking for ideas.  My BMs have thrown out ideas including spa day, 80's prom, and scavenger hunt.  Anyone have any ideas?  It will be the third weekend in July, and there will be around 10 people. Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bachelorette party

• Options
    I have had lots bachelorette parties so far--I don't believe in just one! I am from Texas, but I am getting married in NYC.

1: New Orleans trip!
    2. Drag Queen beauty pageant -- we all went to one my hairdresser was in -- SO FUN
    3. Ho Ho Ho pictures with Santa dressed like Ho's
    4. New York City slumber party (we stayed in an apartment had wine delivery at 2 a.m!)
    5. Rocky Horror Picture Show
    6. Fascinator-making wine party (my wedding is a ball and we're all wearing fascinators)
    7. The last one is this weekend and it is a co bachelorette-bachelor party: Dance Lesson. We hired a private instructor to teach all our friends how to waltz so they can dance at the ball.

Have a BLAST!
  • Options
    glitersgliters member
    First Comment
    I helped with a "Sex and The city" Bachelorette party.  The girls came dressed as one of their favorite characters in the show - several Carries.  We had a "novelty toys" rep  for  -Samantha's character. Two waiters were Mr. Big and Adrian. The place was decorated as Carrie's place with shoes, boas, martini glasses - lots of pink and girly.  The drinks had the girls names. Lots of fun games, a massage person to make it like the girls when they went for massages. Two gay friends were included and dressed like the characters.. FUN
  • Options
    A lot of girls go to Lips Cabaret here, but there's a reason for it, the performers (drag queens) are really quick-witted, hilarious and just overall great at what they do. A good dinner option to start off the night.
  • Options
    My name is David Zhou, and I am also the CEO of Dragon Garnish, and I would love to be your caterer for your celebration. We do unique hand carved vegetable flower centerpieces and catering for any occasion at extremely affordable prices. Check out the gallery of this website for an idea of what I do, http://www.dragongarnish.com/. I have albums full of pictures, contact me, and we can get talk. We can set up an interview if you like, and I can create samples of what I do, and you can try out my unique creations. I can carve many beautiful flowers out of fruits and vegetables; I guarantee these center pieces to be one of a kind! We can create anything from flowers, birds, and wedding scenes, bar mitzvah portraits to your company's logo. Dragon Garnish and Catering, Inc. is a full-service off premises caterer with a specialty in visually stunning presentations using sculpted fruits and vegetables to create exquisite centerpieces that make any special event memorable. We will custom-design whatever your imagination can conjure. I look forward in hearing back.

Cheers,
    David
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards