Wedding Etiquette Forum

Married Ladies

2»

Re: Married Ladies

• I had on underwear, spanx, and the dress so my mom helped me take the dress off the one time I peed.  I dealt with the spanx up and down on my own.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Did no one sit on the bowl backwards?

I peed once and did that.  It worked out really well.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I peed about 8 times while we were all getting ready, out of nervousness and chugging water all day, then didn't go for the rest of the night. I don't know what my pee plan would have been in my dress, honestly.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Not married but, we went to a wedding last November and the groom went in to help his new wife!  She refused to pee infront of anyone else.
    1st pic of us together. Apparently I thought something was funny.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~Holly and Jeff~
    image 232 Made the cut! image 96 Ready to party!
    image 44 Have better things to do!
    image 92 Are going to cause me to have a stroke!
  • My dress wasn't very big. I just held it up. Also, I was so biusy, I didn't realize I had to pee. Then we go to the room and a I gave racehorses a run for their money
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards