Wedding Etiquette Forum

Positive Affirmation Wednesday

BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT, OK!?

Manda and Kiki -- You will be fantastic parents. I mean that from the depths of my heart.

Fezzy -- You just make me smile.

MSP gang -- I AM SO EXCITED TO MEET YOU and see ANDY again.

Opal and Mica -- You guys are awesome. And smart. And pretty. Thanks for not banning me.

TR -- Your sig pic makes me smile.

Birdie -- I JUST WANNA HUG YOU ALL THE TIME. Even when you make fun of my cooking.

LC -- So good to have you back. I've missed you.

LVB -- ♥

Georgie -- You crack my shiit up. F'real.

Stacks -- You have found good balance in your life that I totally admire.

Daff -- I love seeing your face around here again.

NOW, YOU GO.
Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution

Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday

• LDY -- I'm glad you stuck around ;)

ROSIE -- I don't even need to say what I think because WE ARE OF ONE MIND.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I JUST LOVE EVERYBODY!!!!

The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• MONEYPENNY -- You're smart and pretty. You didn't even HAVE to pick.

KGB -- In my head, you are just like...a totally calm, chill, and awesome person. IS THIS TRUE?

BEACHY -- You made me cry a lot about a month ago. I think I might finally be getting over it.

The Margarita Evolution
  • BEE -- I love you. And Julia. And she's freaking cute to boot!

The Margarita Evolution
  • LC - I'm happy to see you posting more again. I missed you and you always make me laugh and/or think. :)

Rosie - I was really glad to read the update re: the court case against that asshole guy for vehicular manslaughter. I am hoping for justice for your mom's friend and that the legal system steps in and prevents this guy from hurting anyone else.

There's more, but work is busy!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Bree -- You're just sweet as pie and I kind of want to just wrap you up and take you home with me.

Habs -- I seriously can't wait for your wedding picture. Or MixTape's either (congrats with being done with University, MixTape!)

The Margarita Evolution
  • BUBBA! I'm always glad when you're around.

GUYS, CAN YOU TELL I HAD A CANCELLATION!?

The Margarita Evolution
  • I actually miss coming around here as much because of work. STUPID WORK. You biitches have ruined me for everyone else. :)
  • LDY - I love you.  You rock my socks off.  Not only if I ever met you would we make awkward faces at our photoshoot we'd then spend the day eating mashed potatoes b/c I hear you have a great love for them like me.  I think some days we just might be the same person.

Habs - you're so pretty and I just love seeing your face around more and more

Fische - radiates awesome on every level imaginable.  I love your confidence in yourself and your views on life.

Panda - You're going to be the best mommy ever and I don't think I'll get sick of hearing about your pregnancy ever. 

Fezz - Hey pretty lady! 

Rosie - You are so passionate about things in your life and it's a really admirable quality

Emily - You're so smart and pretty and I dig your confidence

Nuggs - It's like eating a snickers bar when you come around - my hunger for fun is just satisfied! 

Missysue - I think you've grown a lot in the past few months, you're really becoming a more positive person even though you're going through more than you've ever gone through.  I can't wait to see the person you are when you move back to Columbus

LVB - My soul sister.  I think we have so much in common and I really feel like I understand you.  You're so easy to talk to. 
  • SNIPPY -- I'm so glad we don't hate each other any more. That was really stupid. And I'm glad you're happy in Sweden.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Snippy - there definitely is a place in the knot for you b/c you are seriously missed around here.
  • Stacks, I totally agree about MissySue.

Emily -- Remember that one time we fought? ITS FUNNY NOW, RIGHT!? That was also stupid. ♥

The Margarita Evolution
  • Mery -- I've said it once, I'll say it again, you're a passionate person, and I love your fire.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:4049ef91-1948-43f6-b729-c4a08be5714c">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]SNIPPY -- I'm so glad we don't hate each other any more. That was really stupid. And I'm glad you're happy in Sweden.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

I just aww'd out loud. :)  ME TOO, TO ALL OF THIS.
  • SnippyMoro - I was so happy for you when you got your job. And when you were so frustrated in the first couple weeks I was over here telling you in my head to just hang on, it will get better. You are so smart and remind me very much of one of my close girlfriends. ;)

Fische! - I lubb when you are around, too.  You always come across as very open and welcoming, which I admire.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • AATB - I'm giving you a shout out over here b/c I like when you post over here and I totally don't ignore your posts.  I like seeing your face!!!! 
  • I love you all and hate that I haven't been around to chat much lately. Stupid thesis refuses to write itself.
  • It just feels like there's a lot of people struggling with a lot of stuff lately, and who doesn't like nice things.

Alix and Mandy -- HEEEEEEEY SOUL SISTER. AIIINNNTTT THAT MR. MR?!

Dani and Val -- Where....did you go?

The Margarita Evolution
  • AATB -- Neighbor. I'm thinking of you and your family like crazy. And maybe one day, we'll go for a beer.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Baystateapple -- You're good stuff, ma'am. GOOD STUFF.

The Margarita Evolution
  • MK - You're a fun person to have around, you always have good input

• You guys are getting an Easter present tomorrow and Friday and Monday cause I don't work.  WOOT!  Closed office!

STACKS-  You're a hella cool mom, and if I ever (god forbid) ever became a parent, I'd want to be like you. 

MANDAPANDA- Dude.  We're so mind-melded it's scary.  Soon we'll just move in together and kick the men out of our lives.

FISHSTER-- I wish more people truly appreciated who you are.  And that includes me.

LC-  SO glad you're back around here.  The board has missed your particular brand of awesome.

Nugget-  I love how you're so honest and fearless about everything.  Any topic, any time.  It's amazing.  I wish more people were like you.

Fezzywig--  I'm jealous of your beachside days.  Sometime, you should hop a plane to the cold side. :D

Money-  I don't even know what to say.  You're just the total package.
  • Fishy, I think you might be the most positive person I have ever "met."

I love everyone, if I hadn't found TK I'm pretty sure I would be a much crazier person. It's so nice to have people to chat with during the day (since my job is very solitary) and it's great to know other people are going through the same things I'm going through.
  • edited April 2011
    I don't feel like I'm around enough but I notice lots of people.

Birdie - I seriously nod along to everything you say and I feel like we have a similar sense of humor.

Lala - I love when you come along and it's always gold, but it needs to happen more!

Bubbalub - I LOVE your sig pic! 

I'm sure I'll think of more, give me a minute..

ETA: Oh, and Mixtape - I listened to your youtube video the other day and you are so talented!  I actually had that song in my head for days after :) 
  • Stacks - I hope one day Lucas and I can have a precious family just like yours. I always like hearing about life at the Stacks house.

TR - I'm glad to see your face around more. And it sounds like the job's working out well.

Rosie - I can't wait for your wedding and love seeing all the great pics of you, and your and your FI. (It's totally the sideburns)

Fische - You always seem to have the right thing to say when things get deep around here, yet at the same time you know how to keep it light.

Missy - I'll ditto Stacks. I love seeing you around and can't wait for things to look up for you. Keep your chin up.

Manda - Even though you're having a rough time of it you're going to rock as a parent.

Tikibot - You're going to be an awesome parent and I think it's great you offered to be a surragate for your sister.

Mandy - You make me laugh and I love when you come through here with your pretty hair. 

Emily & Snippy - I live my international live through both of you vicariously. I love when you all are around

Fezz - I feel like you would be one awesome person to chill with on the beach in FL

Alix - WTH are you girl? I miss you. Come back!!

• I'm tickled to be around these days, and to get to know more people on FB, as well.

LDY - is goofy and makes me laugh most days

DAFF - I'm seeing a different side of her, and I like it

FISH - you know I have lots of love for the fish - your positivity is catching.

MUSU, MIX - I so admire your performance capabilities. I'm both a klutz and tone deaf (car singer only), and dream about being able to do both.

PANDA - I'm enjoying getting to know you better, and I'm so tickled about the lima tukeybutt!

J- doesn't post tons here, but I'm so excited for her wedding - she's going to be a beautiful bride.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • ANNA -- You're adorable. And smart. And I love how you don't back down even if you disagree with something. Awesome.

Cfaz -- You just seem like one of the most genuinely nice people ever.

LTB -- I FEEL LIKE IVE BEEN MISSING YOU LATELY, and I don't like it.

Matilday -- You're just adorable. You always have smart input and are totally respectful.

Kroops -- Sorry about your town, homeslice. I think you have just a very good heart. I love it.

VEGGIE --  I wish you lived closer. We could hang out and stuff. And it'd be awesome.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Hmm... I'm going to try to do a few different ones because my favorites already know they're my favorites.

LDY- I appreciate that you and I are kindred Southerners. When nobody else gets it, I know you (and LC) will.

DNB- You're my fave "reg". ;) I'm really happy that you finally have your H back home.

ROSIE- You make-a me laff. You should blog (if you don't already). I bet it'd be hilarious.

STACKS- You're the best mom I know. Jocelyn is a very lucky girl!!

BREE- Anybody who hates FB poop posts is awesome in my book!

• Fishy - on the boards you come across as such an open and compassionate person, somebody who could be friends with anybody - I always look forward to reading your posts

Kiki and Manda - I'm so excited that you are both going to be mommy's.. I think you'll be the best and I can't wait to see pictures of your babies

Any and Celles - you are both two people that I feel as though I could actually hang out with in real life, I love how down-to-earth you both are

Mandy - I love how blunt you are and I think you're hilarious, and I think it's awesome that you're a habs fan :)

Photobucket
  • Musicalsunlight - I like you.  A lot.  And I love looking at your sig pic (in a non creepy way)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards