Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Positive Affirmation Wednesday

Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday

• Options
    Mandy, now that my computer isn't acting all ignant, I'll be around more!

I lurve urrybody up in hurr, up in hurr!!
  • Options
    Well, DC is a trip we want to do.  We were thinking of waiting for the cherry blossom fest.  But, we might come in the fall!  Eeep!  Still really early.  Have to figure out the figures.  And it will depend on whatever new job I start in the future!

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    TR, YGPM.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:e5f7b13c-7dbe-41f3-bfb3-e2c7efba7166">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday : Dude, you were about to make me cry before I scrolled down a bit.  If you're still going to be coming out towards my direction in June, the offer still stands to meet you for lunch/dinner/shenanigans.
    Posted by arbolita[/QUOTE]
    Oh that's right! That may not be the best time, since it's gonna be a nonstop whirlwind, but I promise to make it up to bmore for real one of these days. Maybe we can make a date for LP Steamers over the summer? I love that place.

Mandy! If you come in the fall, just don't make it 10/2! That's H's birthday and I don't think he'd love me blowing him off. (translated: you must make travel plans based on ME.)
  • Options
    Awwwww guys. Y'all are sweet :)

Fishy- you know the depth of my adoration

Snippymomo-I miss you! The only thing I miss about wedding planning is talking to you about it.

LDY- I was bitchy to you for a while. Because I'm generally a diickhead to new people. So sorry about that. I love you long time.

Georgia-ohmahgawd I'm glad to see you posting.

Birdie- I didn't notice it until recently, but your'e fucking funny.

Nuggs- I almost almost love you enough to let you borrow my hat. You can't have it, but borrowing I could do.

TR- I hope your new job works out well! I miss you round these parts.

Ok, that's not everyone I wanted to mention, but I got shite to do.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Options
    TREE. I DO NOT FORGET ABOUT YOU, I JUST SAY THINGS  WHEN YOU COME AROUND IN THE FEEL GOOD THREADS BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WANT PEOPLE TO SAY NICE THINGS ABOUT YOU, AND I DONT WANT YOU TO THINK THAT YOUR TRIP TO THE KNOT IS FOR NAUGHT. :)

That, and I just really love ya, so THERE.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:68e199e8-83c4-41f3-8010-cb68d633b857">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, if I'm going Rosie, you and LTB are more than welcome to ride with me.  Once I know where we're going, I don't know the deets.
    Posted by FutureMrsTR[/QUOTE]

I won't pretend to know jack about this gtg. BUT I will be excited if I can go. My b-party is the night before. I hope they don't expect me to go crazy.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:feb0f344-b454-4dec-a420-e1aa4f252567">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday : omg I was so scared you hated me so I tried to kind of fly under the radar. I guess it is true, you don't like someone until you like them? YES best day everr.
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]

<3

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:8d3890c8-f093-4d93-83aa-d1e983ddf5f9">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday : Oh that's right! That may not be the best time, since it's gonna be a nonstop whirlwind, but I promise to make it up to bmore for real one of these days.<strong> Maybe we can make a date for LP Steamers over the summer? </strong>I love that place.
    Posted by daffodil_jill[/QUOTE]

YES.  My hopes are now officially UP.   Let's make it happen.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Sounds like a plan dude. But be forewarned: I'm painfully shy and boring in real life.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:fc03f42b-f475-47d5-9364-67d91c272090">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bubba - I like sharing experiences with you (we have some commonalities). And I love your sig pic. Pink - I like how passionate you are about dogs and helping them. Mandy - shared dog love. nothing more needs to be said.
    Posted by missy68[/QUOTE]

i'll never forget when you reached out to me missy.  you're such a great person.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Rosie, do you really think I'd lie to you about how mandy rolls? Because I wouldn't.

Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:8d3890c8-f093-4d93-83aa-d1e983ddf5f9">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday : Oh that's right! That may not be the best time, since it's gonna be a nonstop whirlwind, but I promise to make it up to bmore for real one of these days. Maybe we can make a date for LP Steamers over the summer? I love that place. Mandy! If you come in the fall, just don't make it 10/2! That's H's birthday and I don't think he'd love me blowing him off. (translated: you must make travel plans based on ME.)

that's our engagement-versary!  dually noted though love.  :D

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:23d550d4-bc33-4253-a4f4-3bdd1274460f">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sounds like a plan dude. But be forewarned: I'm painfully shy and boring in real life.

Boring? Impossible.

I find when meeting knotties for the first time, the best way to break the ice is to talk about all the other knotties, and with our shared years of posting, I think we have a lot of ground we can cover. 
  • Options
    And alcohol.
  • Options
    Gah, this is what happens when I go and do real work.

Fishy - I wish we lived closer too!  I would share a giant margarita with you, and it would be awesome.

Krup - Yes, we do need to organize that GTG.

And I will AW my pro pics when I get them :).

Opal, MattsPenguin, Meg - Engineering high five!

All the preggos and almost preggos - I'm so excited for you all!

Snippy and Mandy - I luff your up-front-ness.

Mica - You are a fabulous E mod and CW co-mod, and I will miss co-modding with you when Riss takes over!

Cengle - "Meet Me in St. Louis"

All the still engaged Eeners (Anna, Rosie, Musical, Barbie, Birdie, etc.) - I can't wait to see your wedding pics too!

LC - I love your hat.  'Nuff said.

Loopy - Don't leave C-Town!!!!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • Options
    Also,
    LDY, you seem like the nicest person on the planet.

And Salt and Squirrly - come back!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • Options
    I should really start posting more :[
  • Options
    LC - you were bitchy? I don't remember it - but I luff you long time too! My friend is moving to Baton Rouge in May...a GTG might be in order.

Veggie - HTF did I forget you!?! I apologize - you are my sun, moon, stars and french fries. I heart you. I dont think you know how to be mean either =) I mean, wait, I'm an EVIL BIITCH.
  • Options
    Ok, I am late to this and also new here.  But I have a few to add anyway.

LDY and Manda: you both seem like the nicest people on the planet.

Habs and Emily: I have a girl crush on you.  You're both gorgeous.

Ciara, KJB, and Andy: You ladies crack me up in the evening threads.

All the pregnant ladies: You'll be such great mothers.

Veggie: You really made me feel a lot more comfortable about posting here!  Thanks!

Mica and Opal: You're both so smart and such great mods.

DNB: I really admire you for being a military wife and handling (so well!) all the challenges that go with it.

Also, group hug for everyone, from a newb.
  • Options
  • Options
    Gosh, I was really going to try to do one. But I walked away for a bit and now look where this thread is.

Anyway, I love all of you ladies. You truly have gotten me through some rough times and reassured me in many things.

I just wish I could be as funny as some of you ladies, especially Fishy. You crack me up all the damn time. And I love it.
  • Options
    aleigh, hey hi hey! You're really cute you know that? I think I like you despite your youngness.

LDY I AM NICE. Most of the time.

This might be my favorite love fest thread of all time.
  • Options
    I am way late to this, but I want to say (cheesy as it is) that I have had a really shitty couple of days, and reading this made me tear up. You are all just wonderful.

Fish - Yes, I remember when we fought. Totally funny now. I am legitimately jealous that I don't live closer to Canada/almost Canada to meet up with you, Mandy and Alix. You remind me to be kinder to others.

Mandy - I know you baiscally have like and hate when it comes to friendships, and I'm so glad that you like me (I think). I like you too. No snakes in Chile!

Alix - Please inform your boss that I'm going to need your work schedule to let up because I miss you. I love that we have so many random things in common.

TR - I don't have anything specific to say to you, but I'm not sure that I've ever told you how much I like you. I like you a lot :)

DNB - I admire you so much for getting through your H's deployment. When I'm feeling sorry for myself about all this handball stuff, I think of you and my IRL military wife friend.

Habs - I so enjoy your posts, and I'm glad you're around all the time. Also, you have fabulous hair in that sig pic of yours.

Snippy - I'm so glad you came back in your most recent incarnation. For a while there I thought you'd really GBCKed, and I was sad. I like that you get some of the expat life stuff, and I am hoping we can meet up somewhere in Europe next time I'm in England.

Stacks - I've just been enjoying you so much lately. You're a great friend, and I admire how you balance being a mom with everything else you do.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:6a832cbb-2255-4704-bc39-3377dceada1e">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Docta & Loopy - I soooo want to meet you. June 24th! We need to confirm for a GTG. (Anyone else in OH is more than welcome to join!) <strong>Barbie - I think you're awesome. I know you've been dealing with a lot lately. Things will always get better. You definitely don't follow the stereotypical young bride attitude and I like it!</strong> Nuggs - You're another one that just gets it. You roll in, say what it is, and I always think, "wow, she hit the nail on the head again."
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

::blushes:: Thanks :)
    And thanks to everyone for letting me stick around even though I am young :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image Robby James born 2.24.12 @ 23 weeks due to preterm labor
    Remembering Robby
  • Options
    Ok, I just read this, but Manda - totally come to Chile. I would love that.
  • Options
    heheh, cfasz- what kind of FOOD?
  • Options
    oh man i love mac and cheese.

cfasz? you're the mac to my cheese.
  • Options
    Thanks manda! I think I like you too. And you and Mandy look so cute in your sig pic!
  • Options
    I like shells. I like the way the sauce pools up inside!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards