New York-New York City
Options

James Anthony - Floral

Hey everyone! I was just curious if anyone has gotten their flowers by james anthony and if so how is he with pricing and what not. Thanks!!

Re: James Anthony - Floral

• Options
    smsuziesmsuzie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard of him - he is in Astoria - used to work for someone else.  Not sure of the name.

He's with Russo's now, I believe.

I'd still check other florists.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    is he not good?
  • Options
    smsuziesmsuzie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no, I heard he was a bit pricey.  His work is beautiful and since he's new to Russo's I think he'll do his best so its a shot.

I'm sorry for the delay I just can't keep the board open at work too much. 

You should check him out and others too.

Keep us posted.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

oh ok! thanks for the info..yea he sent me a proposal and he is a bit pricey lol dont know if ill use him.  But you are absolutely right his work is awesome! ill def keep u posted! thanks again!

• Options
    smsuziesmsuzie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck - I know there are a few others associated with Russo's like Flowers by Brian but he can be in the same price point.  Designs By Rose is great - she goes there alot - I've seen her work and plan on using her myself.  So creative and wants to work with you. 
    Hope that helps.
    keep me posted
  • Options

Absolutely terrible vendor! He is completely overpriced and is unwilling to negotiate at all.  Not interested in your business unless you are willing to spend over $8K.  Don't waste your time!! Plus his office is in the middle of a place that you do not want to go to after 5 pm.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards